Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    If you ever have requested a sales research or other audit related documents you know what I am talking about... They suck at doing paperwork for employees I think they un purposely don't approve or do them so the store keeps more money!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    they work for the Fry's Brothers, not the Fry's employees hahahathe wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    I've never remembered/cared to check up on it after doing a sales research.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    I heard from my store, if you write a customer a quote with an arbitrary name, they take the commission from you but when it gets returned you get the hit hahaha fuckin' audit people. i hate those bitches.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    They get paid more to make the company more.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    They do a minute punch if you forget to clock out. It's a bitch when you're not getting paid.Howard Dean for America '08
  1.  permalink
    Wait till it's your last check and a month later they still aint paid you what they owe you. See comments in last check postWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2008
    Audit has a LOT of work and shit they have to deal with.  
    They arent sitting at their desks waiting for you to turn in your sales research.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2008
    Oh i just thought they are just a bunch of lazy employees in the back room chllin an kicking back. Most of them are overweight and look lazy. Though this is pretty common for the average american anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2008
    This thread is hella old.Superhero!