Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    They lines are incredibly rediculous and long and I heard they give customers a hard time etc ... Customers also tell me about bad experiences they have had which prevents them from buying warranties.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Service Department "PAY SUCKS"
    If Fry's San Diego is not corrupt then why did all these department managers quit or get fired?
    Frys service department....
    Frys's service department sales
    Ask me anything you want about the Service Department
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    long line = constant customers = mo money
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    so your saying that as long as the lines are long people will keep on coming back? I hate long lines I always cut to the front.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    No I'm saying that if you have a line, at least you are not standing there waiting for customers to come in. Lines of customers = money.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    mo money = mo prolemsHoward Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    Katie in service got fired for talking about bringing her gun to work I heard LOL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    worm:so your saying that as long as the lines are long people will keep on coming back? I hate long lines I always cut to the front.

hey it works for Disneyland and other theme parksLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrag
    lame topic and how would you like to fix stinkin cpus all day thats just WACK
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    service are not sales men, hello they r technicians. sure a certain technician ruined 3 or 4 sales because the words they chose convinced the customer that they didnt need all those products and that a one of those cross bread touch screen cell phone/ pda would cheaper and smaller than the $850 fujitsu we spent 15 minutes deciding  
    on that we just came from finding. they do their job though and they work just about 75 feet from he computer's podium, the person i am will back my fellow associates. i have seem them do a fantastic job.  
    SHOUT OUT 2 TIM AND CRAIG IN SERVICE , REAL COOL GUYS THAT ALSO VALUES THEIR JOBS AND TAKE PRIDE IN THE STORE. ANDREW 2 ,VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE