Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2009
    I've heard it "through the grapevine" that one of the store 7 managers is going to San Diego. Is this true?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    BREAKING NEWS: INCIDENT AT THE SAN DIEGO FRY'S STORE!
    Do people from all the other non-san diego stores just post in the news section?
    Do you think the Fry's San Diego store is still corrupt?
    What is the status of Store 15 San Diego Fry's?
    San Diego store remodel
  2.  permalink
    Customer Service got a new DM. He was LP DM at another store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009
    SDCherryPicker: Customer Service got a new DM. He was LP DM at another store.

sounds like an opportunity to turn in thieves especially with the payouts being higher on employees.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    I am guessing it's Brad Sailing. He was the customer service manager at my store. He was a nice lax guy unless you walked all over him. Which unfortunately a lot of people did.
  4.  permalink
    ladydemando: I am guessing it's Brad Sailing. He was the customer service manager at my store. He was a nice lax guy unless you walked all over him. Which unfortunately a lot of people did.

He is a nice guy. I wish him good luck down there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2009
    Everyone needs good luck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    OH MY GOD.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The internet is magnificent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    YES. I want to print this and hang it everywhere.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2009
    nice smiley face though.
  5.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:
    ladydemando: I am guessing it's Brad Sailing. He was the customer service manager at my store. He was a nice lax guy unless you walked all over him. Which unfortunately a lot of people did.

He is a nice guy. I wish him good luck down there.

I just feel bad for my (former) department because now they have Leymar as their manager and that dude is scary
  6.  permalink
    I know what you mean. He is also the biggest pain to close with. I hated closing with him cause he would always make a big deal about the candy isle. He takes his job way to seriously.
  7.  permalink
    gossipgirl025: I know what you mean. He is also the biggest pain to close with. I hated closing with him cause he would always make a big deal about the candy isle. He takes his job way to seriously.

I was told when I started my job that since I work for customer relations, I listen to what she tells me, our area is private etc all. He would come in their at closing and bend over looking for specs of dust. It drove my apeshit. I'm 100% glad I quit before he replaced Brad. I would not have been able to fucking take it. Tyra was worse about closing though
  8.  permalink
    Leivmar is CS DM???? Are you fucking serious?! Wow! Closing is going to take forever now, even more then before. Leivmar head tends grow bigger with every promotion. I mean he was always cool with me but he knit picks everything even when it is not need. And when you want to go home at the end of a long day it gets on everyone's nerves.
  9.  permalink
    I dont like how that guy does things. He never answers simple question with yes or no. The other day I have a problem with a customer who wanted a cash refund for 1300$, but the gc said check even though they paid with cash. Sups were like go ask the pic for a approval. He was PICing. He was asking so much questions when I asked him, wasted like 10 minutes. I just needed a fucking yes or no.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2009
    Returns associates: If someone tries to return something of significant value, and they paid cash, do they really force a check refund?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Guest: I dont like how that guy does things. He never answers simple question with yes or no. The other day I have a problem with a customer who wanted a cash refund for 1300$, but the gc said check even though they paid with cash. Sups were like go ask the pic for a approval. He was PICing. He was asking so much questions when I asked him, wasted like 10 minutes. I just needed a fucking yes or no.

Can you be wrong if you never answer the question?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    NO!  
    Whoops.Superhero!
  10.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Returns associates: If someone tries to return something of significant value, and they paid cash, do they really force a check refund?

Yup. It says it on the back of the reciept. Anything over 500 is a Refund By Check that was paid in cash. But it's more of a guidline rule then one that is enforced. The typical routine is to get pic approval for the cash refund and 95% of the time the pic says ok. If you get stuck with the 5% of pics like Lievmar then expect your customer to get flamming pissed. Like I said, dude knit picks EVERYTHING. He would probably be a good detective for law enforcement.  

That rule is only put on the reciept mainly for security purposes. We don't want the customers to think that the registers are full of that kind of money. Which they are not once a CS sup does a cash pull. No register is suppose to have more then 500 in thier register at a time. But it's still a stupid rule cause the damn safe is right in the middle of the CS department for all to see. We can still be robbed reguardless if money was at a register or the safe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009
    gossipgirl025:
    Sasquatch: Returns associates: If someone tries to return something of significant value, and they paid cash, do they really force a check refund?

Yup. It says it on the back of the reciept. Anything over 500 is a Refund By Check that was paid in cash. But it's more of a guidline rule then one that is enforced. The typical routine is to get pic approval for the cash refund and 95% of the time the pic says ok. If you get stuck with the 5% of pics like Lievmar then expect your customer to get flamming pissed. Like I said, dude knit picks EVERYTHING. He would probably be a good detective for law enforcement.  

That rule is only put on the reciept mainly for security purposes. We don't want the customers to think that the registers are full of that kind of money. Which they are not once a CS sup does a cash pull. No register is suppose to have more then 500 in thier register at a time. But it's still a stupid rule cause the damn safe is right in the middle of the CS department for all to see. We can still be robbed reguardless if money was at a register or the safe.

Thanks for the insight, I had been wondering how well we enforce the fine print for a while now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009
    gossipgirl025:

Tell the customer we don't have $500 on hand.