Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    Credit card companies want to tack on extra fees to people who pay their balances in full every month.  

I pay my credit cards in full every month and I think its stupid to do this. The whole point of paying in full is to avoid fees. I might as well just pay in cash or debit. Credit card companies already charge a 2% fee to the merchant and now they want to charge its card holders?  

wtf
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What is going on with paying via credit card?
    Why do people still pay with checks in stores?
    How are you former returns/receiving/coordinator people holding up in sales?
    Fry's credit card inquiry
    No longer req' to ask cust' about Fry's Credit Cards
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    Agree.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    asdf: Credit card companies want to tack on extra fees to people who pay their balances in full every month.  

I pay my credit cards in full every month and I think its stupid to do this. The whole point of paying in full is to avoid fees. I might as well just pay in cash or debit. Credit card companies already charge a 2% fee to the merchant and now they want to charge its card holders?  

wtf

Welcome to Obama's America. This credit card bill will do nothing but destroy the credit card industry and make those who use them wisely (pay in full each month) pay more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2009
    If such a think goes through I will just pay down to 2$ on my CCs.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    ive done that once and i was hit with a $30 fianace charge for the balance that month based on daily finance charge.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    BASTARDS.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    They have our water in their cup either way.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsilver
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    That's pretty foolish for them.  

Besides the concept of a charge card (not credit card) has worked so well for American Express for so many years.