Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2007
    As of now, I've only heard rumors of: San Antonio, Colorado, and Hawaii.  

San Antonio is an hour from Austin and would calm down the weekend/holiday traffic in that store and allow for more customers in central Texas as a whole. Colorado helps Fry's in marking their territory and spreading out more across the nation. Hawaii was likely made up, someone took it seriously and started spreading it.  

From what I understand, Vegas, Renton (Seattle area), and San Diego - not sure which order - are the top 3 stores in the company as far as total sales. So I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 1 more store open in each of those areas.  

Anyone else know of any rumored/finalized new stores opening up soon?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Store Numbers and Locations
    Fry's Locations & Store Hours
    Fry's Electronic Store Locations
    Supervisors new rumored pay structure
    Randy, can you open a store in central Illinois?
  2.  permalink
    when i did a team at roseville Randy said there is nothing in the works for at least a yr then possibles where boston, az, or coloWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2007
    I hear either Colorado or Arizona sometime next year. That was the words from my DM.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    hawaii would be great. transfer me over there please :Dthe wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Arizona doesn't need more Fry's. It would bomb in Tucson where everyone is poor. They already have two in Phoenix Metro.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    i heard it would be in scotsdaleWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams