Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Seriously I left Frys last Fall and the Duluth store it was common to go 6-7 plus hours AFTER your lunch if closing since both Shawn and John are perfectionists to say the least. So things that could be done during the slow morning hrs. had to be done after close....like left over stock. Is this all the Frys stores or just in Cali?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2009
    Probably only calfornia, since it is a labor law there. Here in AZ we can work as long as we want with no required breaks.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2009
    breaks are for the weak.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2009
    Damn right.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    asdf: breaks are for the weak.

What a loone
  3.  permalink
    meinside100: Seriously I left Frys last Fall and the Duluth store it was common to go 6-7 plus hours AFTER your lunch if closing since both Shawn and John are perfectionists to say the least. So things that could be done during the slow morning hrs. had to be done after close....like left over stock. Is this all the Frys stores or just in Cali?

Bullcrap. I just closed with John. We leave at 11PM. No matter what. Heh.  

To be honest, working is a lot easier now that we have 4 hour shifts before and after lunch.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009
    I think it was mostly due to our California law though.I shit trains, Now what?
  4.  permalink
    That Guy in Duluth:
    meinside100: Seriously I left Frys last Fall and the Duluth store it was common to go 6-7 plus hours AFTER your lunch if closing since both Shawn and John are perfectionists to say the least. So things that could be done during the slow morning hrs. had to be done after close....like left over stock. Is this all the Frys stores or just in Cali?

Bullcrap. I just closed with John. We leave at 11PM. No matter what. Heh.  

To be honest, working is a lot easier now that we have 4 hour shifts before and after lunch.

I should reiterate. We normally leave at 11PM. The latest we ever leave is 11:35PM.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9107
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Renton, WA store 30 has labor laws and they FFRRREEEAAAAAKKKK THE F*CK OUT whenever anyone exceeds the 5 hour thing... I never go over 5 to begin with because I NEVER check out with the DSC when going to lunch or leaving EVER so i TAKE my damn lunch b*tches and I LEAVE when I need to b*tches AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think it be a lawsuit that happened in states with labor laws where Fry's might have been 'sued' by someone that was consistently not being able to take lunch within their 5 hours by a dumbass supervisor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    I never got how replacing a letter with an asterisk is supposed to shield us from the intent. I also like how you censored fuck and bitches, yet not damn nor dumbass.
  5.  permalink
    Sasquatch: I never got how replacing a letter with an asterisk is supposed to shield us from the intent. I also like how you censored fuck and bitches, yet not damn nor dumbass.

In the movie business,that allows a movie to be rated PG-13 instead of R. Heh. :pWhy is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    asdf: breaks are for the weak.

Sleeping is a disease.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2009
    I second that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrooked
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited