Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormvmarauder
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    Waht is the environment like that makes people say I would be a drone and that it is horrible?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Do you think Frys would do MUCH better if they hired management with a business education?
    Why do you work for Frys if this is true?
    Benefits for working at Frys
    Want an iPhone 5 and work at frys? Don't buy it or you will be fired
    best and worst employees who work at frys
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    its really about slow days and not making commission that turns you into a drone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    I say its the idea that missing out on one part of the script can get you fired. We have to read our "scripts" to our customers and if they are a secret shopper and you didn't say something on the checklist, then they consider that justifiable termination. It takes away your personality on the job, but if you aren't personable, you also get in trouble. There aren't too many ways to make a script sound personable. The logic of fry's management is all lopsided if you ask me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009 edited
    xbluebellax: I say its the idea that missing out on one part of the script can get you fired. We have to read our "scripts" to our customers and if they are a secret shopper and you didn't say something on the checklist, then they consider that justifiable termination. It takes away your personality on the job, but if you aren't personable, you also get in trouble. There aren't too many ways to make a script sound personable. The logic of fry's management is all lopsided if you ask me.

Scripts? we never used the scripts.. ;) but then I was never secret shopped at all when I was there.. I think a lot of it was that they mostly came on mondays which I had off.. :)  

and it wasn't like being secret shopped was a good thing.. you really got nothing for a good shop.. just bad things when you got bad shops... when I was at Vons we used to get shopped all the time, but the thing is that if you scored 100% 18 out of 20 times, you'd get $500 in stock in the company.. I was 16 out of 17 before I got a different job.. and I was pissed because I was so close but I kept on missing the secret shopper for a month after being shopped every week.. :)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!