Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthortaffy71
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009
    Anyone taken one of the Fry's certification tests recently?  

I need some help with some of the Frys specific questions. Will put up a few bucks for assistance in answering questions.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    certification cashier test
    CSA Certification Test
    Need help from anyone with knowledge of loss prevention officers
    My identity has been compromised by an assoicate working with me. Need help.
    I need help, please? I'd appreciate any feedback, sincerely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Which test?
  2.  permalink
    Please tell me your not a cashier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    taffy71: Anyone taken one of the Fry's certification tests recently?  

I need some help with some of the Frys specific questions. Will put up a few bucks for assistance in answering questions.

The answer to every question is b.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    "Fry's certification test"? Does it measure how much of a slacker you are?
  3.  permalink
    Yeah which test?? If it is CSA certification the which store? each store grades those test differently.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    the isle number is b
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    ObiWan: "Fry's certification test"? Does it measure how much of a slacker you are?

Yes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    When I took the test half of the answers were - "Call a supervisor". No kidding. You aren't allowed to do anything as a cashier, you need certification every few minutes - almost even need certification to tie your shoe. Not kidding on this either, I bent over to tie my shoe and the DM asked why my light wasn't on. It was off for five seconds, geez.
  4.  permalink
    Some of the people replying are freakin ableist. No we are not slackers, but some of us retain information differently. I personally go through the motions, I don't have concepts and terms that I can pull out to answer these questions on the test. These questions are ridiculous, especially since they never have handed me a sheet to use to study. I don't learn by ear, I need visuals.