Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Ask me anything!  
    And I mean anything!http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  2.  permalink
    Which Frys?
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: Which Frys?

Store 10 Anaheimhttp://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorgogetenkz
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    Hmm.... is there a specific criteria into getting a job in Fry's, or do you pick up every random joe (or jane) schmo off the street looking for a job?  

And if you don't mind, why did you get fired? What are you gonna do now?
  4.  permalink
    I worked in the Service department so I had specifics I was looking for, like A+ certification, previous work history, experience with a PC, blah blah blah.  
    Other departments have much lower standards, they just want someone who can will work hard, have some intelligence, and realize this is supposed to be professional setting as we consider ourself above "standard electronics retailers" in terms of knowledge and service. If that's true or not is debatable, but we want to convey that presence.  

I got fired for getting low scores when home office came into the store, which is called "MOPAR". I'm a great associate, a smart technician, but a lousy manager (hint: I'm too nice).  

Right now? I actually have time to study for and take some certifications I've been looking towards getting. I'll be on unemployment for a few weeks, get some certifications under my belt, pretty up my resume and head back out. I make money off a few of my websites to hold me over as well.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    BorderPatrol: Ask me anything!  
    And I mean anything!

Why do we let service come "clean" our printers once a month for around 45 bucks per printer? A bit of compressed air and rubber renew is worth that much? Seems like service is fluffing their numbers with other departments money.
  5.  permalink
    Sasquatch:
    And I mean anything!

Why do we let service come "clean" our printers once a month for around 45 bucks per printer? A bit of compressed air and rubber renew is worth that much? Seems like service is fluffing their numbers with other departments money.

It's actually part of our required quarterly maintainence, and is part of our MOPAR. We have to do it, and its generally good practice.  

Our sales projection includes those cleanings, so we're not padding.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    BorderPatrol:
    Sasquatch:
    And I mean anything!

It's actually part of our required quarterly maintainence, and is part of our MOPAR. We have to do it, and its generally good practice.  

Our sales projection includes those cleanings, so we're not padding.

Good luck sir.. It was nice working with you.. One of the few people I could have counted on and trusted at that store.. It's a shame.. but life moves on.. Good luck..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    BorderPatrol:
    Sasquatch:
    And I mean anything!

Our sales projection includes those cleanings, so we're not padding.

Just seems excessive, is all.
  6.  permalink
    Sasquatch:  
    Just seems excessive, is all.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, it made sense when the laser printers started at $1k to replace, but now that we're able to replace them for $200 it seems a bit much.  
    Honestly though, when we're projected to make $40k a month in sales, a few $45 printer cleanings doesn't add up to much.  

BTW, quick yanking the papers out and breaking the printers you jerks.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  7.  permalink
    someone:  

Good luck sir.. It was nice working with you.. One of the few people I could have counted on and trusted at that store.. It's a shame.. but life moves on.. Good luck..

Thanks for the kind works. Not sure who you are, but I've gotten a lot of support since leaving from my former Fry's Family.  

Going in to pickup my last check later today, pop by and say Hi!http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    And I mean anything!

Is it true that Frys keeps a "record" of everything you have said on the floor that someone reports because they didn't like it? Then use it against you months and even years later as an excuse to fire you.
  8.  permalink
    meinside100:  

Is it true that Frys keeps a "record" of everything you have said on the floor that someone reports because they didn't like it? Then use it against you months and even years later as an excuse to fire you.

If anything was put down on paper then they have a file of it. That includes any Counselings, Customer CORs and Direct Connects.  
    MTs and above need to have prior counselings and probations/suspensions before being fired for any performance-related issues.  

If something verbal was said but nothing was written down, how are they gonna keep a file of it? Something you said years ago wouldn't be an excuse to fire you, but could be used to build a case if you're just a shitty associate.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2009
    BorderPatrol:
    someone:  

Good luck sir.. It was nice working with you.. One of the few people I could have counted on and trusted at that store.. It's a shame.. but life moves on.. Good luck..

Thanks for the kind works. Not sure who you are, but I've gotten a lot of support since leaving from my former Fry's Family.  

Going in to pickup my last check later today, pop by and say Hi!

Well I quit there about a month ago myself.. got tired of stuff there.. I used to work in the computer dept.. :)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  9.  permalink
    BorderPatrol: I worked in the Service department so I had specifics I was looking for, like A+ certification, previous work history, experience with a PC, blah blah blah.  
    Other departments have much lower standards, they just want someone who can will work hard, have some intelligence, and realize this is supposed to be professional setting as we consider ourself above "standard electronics retailers" in terms of knowledge and service. If that's true or not is debatable, but we want to convey that presence.  

I got fired for getting low scores when home office came into the store, which is called "MOPAR". I'm a great associate, a smart technician, but a lousy manager (hint: I'm too nice).  

Right now? I actually have time to study for and take some certifications I've been looking towards getting. I'll be on unemployment for a few weeks, get some certifications under my belt, pretty up my resume and head back out. I make money off a few of my websites to hold me over as well.

Did you work at store 38?
  10.  permalink
    I've never worked in Store 38, but I answered your question in the 3rd post.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  11.  permalink
    meinside100:
    BorderPatrol: I worked in the Service department so I had specifics I was looking for, like A+ certification, previous work history, experience with a PC, blah blah blah.  

Right now? I actually have time to study for and take some certifications I've been looking towards getting. I'll be on unemployment for a few weeks, get some certifications under my belt, pretty up my resume and head back out. I make money off a few of my websites to hold me over as well.

This definitely ain't Mike. He's still there. He cool.Why is there an S in Lisp?
  12.  permalink
    That Guy in Duluth:
    meinside100:

This definitely ain't Mike. He's still there. He cool.

That Guy in Duluth:
    meinside100:

That Guy in Duluth:
    meinside100:

Damn straight and a hot tongue towards John and Sean when they are not around. I remember his 10-minute rant at Discover Mills when I ran into him there late last year.
  13.  permalink
    believe me, being gone from Fry's is a blessing in disguise
  14.  permalink
    ladydemando: believe me, being gone from Fry's is a blessing in disguise

Damn straight, I was soooooo happy when I got 5-dayed that LP thought I was going to do something stupid or was loosing my mind :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009
    So whats the going rate for a DM in the service dept?
  15.  permalink
    meinside100:

Damn straight, I was soooooo happy when I got 5-dayed that LP thought I was going to do something stupid or was loosing my mind :face-smile:

You mean you were crying and yelling for mommy.
  16.  permalink
    meinside100:

The day I decided to quit, I spent the last two hours of my shift filling out my VQ forms, told my manager BYE and didn't bother coming back for the rest of the week for my shifts. I was done, I had had it, I was out. If my supervisor wanted to play favorites with the little pet she hired (who ended up MOVING IN WITH HER) then I wasn't going to stay around and let the bitch walk all over me. Now I'm back at school getting my teaching degree and whenever I go into Fry's, it's to show off xD
  17.  permalink
    asdf: So whats the going rate for a DM in the service dept?

I was getting paid 36k a year + weekly bonus depending on if we hit our spread numbers. My average bonus was from $0 to $250.  
    The 2 full years I worked as a DM I earned $48k and $44k.  

Service is probably the lowest paid DM. I'm not sure what Receiving and Audit get, but I'm assuming it's around the same.  
    The pay scale hasn't changed since '06. My pay ended up going down every quarter because as you hit your numbers, they increase the projection, making it harder to hit with the same amount of labor, thus decreasing your pay. So as it works out, if you increase your sales numbers by say 5% every quarter, then they're increase the projection every quarter, keeping your pay essentially the same. If you reach a tipping point where you're gonna need another associate, you'll actually lose pay for a while until that tech can start generating more money than you pay him.  

Therefore the most popular store DMs aren't necessarily the highest paid. The newer stores should be making more, as they'll project your spread to be in the negative numbers, meaning since the store is new they expect you to spend more money paying your associates than money you actually pull in. If you manage to exceed your projection into the positive in a new store, you'll easily be getting a 1k+ bonus that week.  

I don't know how the pay varies by store or district. This was for a D2 store.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  18.  permalink
    BorderPatrol:

I was getting paid 36k a year + weekly bonus depending on if we hit our spread numbers. My average bonus was from $0 to $250.  

Service is probably the lowest paid DM. I'm not sure what Receiving and Audit get, but I'm assuming it's around the same.  
    The pay scale hasn't changed since '06. My pay ended up going down every quarter because as you hit your numbers, they increase the projection, making it harder to hit with the same amount of labor, thus decreasing your pay. So as it works out, if you increase your sales numbers by say 5% every quarter, then they're increase the projection every quarter, keeping your pay essentially the same. If you reach a tipping point where you're gonna need another associate, you'll actually lose pay for a while until that tech can start generating more money than you pay him.  

Therefore the most popular store DMs aren't necessarily the highest paid. The newer stores should be making more, as they'll project your spread to be in the negative numbers, meaning since the store is new they expect you to spend more money paying your associates than money you actually pull in. If you manage to exceed your projection into the positive in a new store, you'll easily be getting a 1k+ bonus that week.  

I don't know how the pay varies by store or district. This was for a D2 store.

Sounds like a tie between service and LP for lowest paying manager. Sups on the sales floor get more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Not all that bad of pay for retail.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Now if you knew you what you would you end up with would you do it all over again?
  19.  permalink
    AyaHu: Not all that bad of pay for retail.

In retail, managers and sups make all the money and the regular "associates" just get whatever is left.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    meinside100:
    AyaHu: Not all that bad of pay for retail.

In retail, managers and sups make all the money and the regular "associates" just get whatever is left.

I know I have worked in retail for many years in my youth as an ASMSuperhero!
  20.  permalink
    asdf: Now if you knew you what you would you end up with would you do it all over again?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.  

But yeah, they pay is not bad at all. But you gotta figure out that you're also on a 10-12hour a day schedule, and are frequently required to work 6 days a week.  
    The pay is good, and if you're a DM for Computers or AV you're probably about 10-15k higher than my pay as well. I would have no issues going back to Fry's, but not back to my old position. The stress and daily berating and getting verbally beat up my customers all day just wears me out, no matter how much they pay me.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    gossipgirl025:
    BorderPatrol:

I don't know how the pay varies by store or district. This was for a D2 store.

Sounds like a tie between service and LP for lowest paying manager. Sups on the sales floor get more.

AV is probably the best paid department.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    BorderPatrol:
    asdf: Now if you knew you what you would you end up with would you do it all over again?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.  

But yeah, they pay is not bad at all. But you gotta figure out that you're also on a 10-12hour a day schedule, and are frequently required to work 6 days a week.  
    The pay is good, and if you're a DM for Computers or AV you're probably about 10-15k higher than my pay as well. I would have no issues going back to Fry's, but not back to my old position. The stress and daily berating and getting verbally beat up my customers all day just wears me out, no matter how much they pay me.

I'm sure you'd be berated in other dept's as welll.. I was constantly berated all the time back in computers.. kind of made it hard to increase sales in which what they wanted when you are being berated left and right.. Got to a point where I just stopped selling so I wouldn't need to go get a quote from the printer where i'd end up being berated.. it's an endless cycle.. Only one sup really knows how to get people to improve back there and one is just too laid back and/or inexperienced to even give a care..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthormikejones
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    Sorry to hear that you got fired. I don't get the service department. Were you just being dickhead to all your employees b/c if you were thats why they fired you. My DM is like that just commie with everyone and nobody likes him and he gets 77% on MOPAR and below all the time because we dont give a shit about him. We dont do diagnostics sheets and everything just half ass. I come home after work and i cant even feel me feet thats how bad they are. I work only on the weekends and still just awfull. We walk like crazy stress level is maximum at all times. I start on one order next thing you know the DM wants you to do something else and the order i was working on earlier. We get interrupted by customers all the time and we cant get shit done. But the only thing that keeps me coming back to work every weekend is the girl I have been dating ever since I started working there. She works in returns. And recently Store manager and assistant manager found out. Men those fuckers are idiots especially assistant manager. He now hates my guts. But again sorry for you being fired good luck to you and if you were dickhead at frys like my DM then good luck to you you are going to need it. The mean way only works at frys and nowhere else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    mikejones: Sorry to hear that you got fired. I don't get the service department. Were you just being dickhead to all your employees b/c if you were thats why they fired you. My DM is like that just commie with everyone and nobody likes him and he gets 77% on MOPAR and below all the time because we dont give a shit about him. We dont do diagnostics sheets and everything just half ass. I come home after work and i cant even feel me feet thats how bad they are. I work only on the weekends and still just awfull. We walk like crazy stress level is maximum at all times. I start on one order next thing you know the DM wants you to do something else and the order i was working on earlier. We get interrupted by customers all the time and we cant get shit done. But the only thing that keeps me coming back to work every weekend is the girl I have been dating ever since I started working there. She works in returns. And recently Store manager and assistant manager found out. Men those fuckers are idiots especially assistant manager. He now hates my guts. But again sorry for you being fired good luck to you and if you were dickhead at frys like my DM then good luck to you you are going to need it. The mean way only works at frys and nowhere else.

I can vouch that he wasn't probably not being a dickhead.. he is pretty much the opposite. Anaheim is just a bit screwy in the head and thinks it can be something it's not..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  21.  permalink
    mikejones: Sorry to hear that you got fired. I don't get the service department. Were you just being dickhead to all your employees b/c if you were thats why they fired you. My DM is like that just commie with everyone and nobody likes him and he gets 77% on MOPAR and below all the time because we dont give a shit about him. We dont do diagnostics sheets and everything just half ass. I come home after work and i cant even feel me feet thats how bad they are. I work only on the weekends and still just awfull. We walk like crazy stress level is maximum at all times. I start on one order next thing you know the DM wants you to do something else and the order i was working on earlier. We get interrupted by customers all the time and we cant get shit done. But the only thing that keeps me coming back to work every weekend is the girl I have been dating ever since I started working there. She works in returns. And recently Store manager and assistant manager found out. Men those fuckers are idiots especially assistant manager. He now hates my guts. But again sorry for you being fired good luck to you and if you were dickhead at frys like my DM then good luck to you you are going to need it. The mean way only works at frys and nowhere else.

No, it was actually the opposite, I wasn't enough of a dick. My problem was I was too nice to my people. I wrote up 2 people in my department in the 2 years I was there, and those were pretty serious issues that ended up costing the department money (deleted customer's data, damaged customer's units). All my fellow manager and my DDM told me I'm too nice, they're taking advantage of me, it's either me or them, etc.. Guess they were right. My low MOPAR scores all mostly came from area that were not my responsibility. My coordinator never sent out certified letters, my IS didn't follow up on all his tickets, my Sup 1 didn't fill out the parts form correctly everytime. I was running around trying to get these units out and fixed and neglected to follow up on the backend work my associates were responsible for.  

I started as a tech and worked my way up, mainly by having my supervisors get fired to end up quitting. Service is a very stressful job. Imagine, what other department in the store has every single customer coming up to you pissed off (besides CRO)? No one comes into Service saying "I'm so happy my HP DV6000 series notebook's wireless card shit the bed for the third time! I understand that HP manufactured the defective mainboard who's wireless slot keep frying out, but I bought a warranty and that means that NOTHING WILL EVER FAIL ON THIS NOTEBOOK! RAWR, BBB, LAWSUIT, REPLACEMENT, GAS MONEYYYYYYY!"  

It's an extremely stressful position, when you are PERSONALLY responsible for all 350 customer units in the store, and anytime there is an issue or setback on a repair, you have to answer that call. When your in-home servicer told he he thinks we should replace it for some reason, then submits a $400 estimate to repair it anyways, you have to tell them why you don't know why they would say something like that and that unfortunately you cannot take his word for it, we have procedures. And ANY fuckup at SST or Home Office falls in your lap. Oh, SST is taking 3 months to fix your vaccuum? Well, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what they're doing and they wont answer my emails.  

The service department could be so much more efficient and profitable, but they're trying to grow the business without having the back-end in place. They're something inherently backwards about this company that they push out initiatives and ideas and theories on a whim with no planning going into it. A great expample is the wireless installation stuff we started a few years back. Sure, send a tech out on 14 wireless installs a week, but no extra hours. Or any tools or transportation. Or a way to schedule the installtions. Or even any fucking training (they just told us to read the manuals for the routers, never mind what procedure we're supposed to be following or what to do when at a customer's house.) Add to this the constant issue of multiple people at home office giving you multiple answers, all contradicting each other, the reluctance of anyone on top to be fired or moved for doing a shitty job, and you can see why it's such a clusterfuck.  

But enough ranting. I got fired because I was a shitty manager and couldn't manage. I'm a great tech and a phenomenal associate, but I lack management skills and the ability to lead, manage and council my associates..http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009
    BorderPatrol:  
    But enough ranting. I got fired because I was a shitty manager and couldn't manage. I'm a great tech and a phenomenal associate, but I lack management skills and the ability to lead, manage and council my associates..

Sounds like most managers at Fry's... They either go too far or not far enough... Personally, I'd rather deal with the managers who don't go far enough... because at least they tend to be more reasonable.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009
    "The service department could be so much more efficient and profitable, but they're trying to grow the business without having the back-end in place. They're something inherently backwards about this company that they push out initiatives and ideas and theories on a whim with no planning going into it."
  22.  permalink
    The department is even worse since you left. They are falling apart. You should have fired some associates like chu and got people that actually listen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009
    footballrunner800: The department is even worse since you left. They are falling apart. You should have fired some associates like chu and got people that are actually listen.

Good ole Chu... He used to call back to computers and say that he needs a loaner.. not mentioning what kind of loaner he needed.. one time I brought him a loaner stapler.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  23.  permalink
    Yea the service department is stressful place. It's the most fuck up department of all. Nobody is happy there to be at work. I got the job there since I couldn't find anything else. But the good thing is they paid for my a+. I love it when I do inhomes. Leave the department and dont come back for 2 hours for one setup which is very nice. I am college graduate without a real job. I have learned a lot of things while in school. I majored in CS with minor in business admin. I see things that go very wrong with everything in service. My DM has no clue about shit. All he knows is just to make people work very hard and stress the hell out of them. I fought with him bunch of times about this issue. Now i work independently and he does not tell me what to do anymore. The other day MOPAR came and guess what. I had the lowest repair time and the most repairs of all and im just part time. Thats the thing with service department. Sup 1 and DM are on other employees ass all the time. And they are not even educated. They dont know how to make people work, get them motivated approach them in good way. All they thing about is beat the god deam projection. They themselves check in computers that are easy repairs where PSC can be charged right away and they let that shit sit there for weeks. Sunday comes and they are just so stressed about making money. But i understand that. None of them have girls in their lives. All they do is work. I went out on lunch with them the other day and guess what all they talk about is work. I hope to get a real job soon since silicon valley is very bad right now. MIKE JONES good comment i totaly agree with you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009
    well stuff we did to save time was give the sst number out so customers can call directly. the 4 pin floppy molex power connector fits perfectly over any pinset on any mobo so simply burn it out and send the unrestored system to sst instead of struggling with a restore after a return with no disks. checked in for service as a warranty purn out something replace it charge sst and if the customer was being a dick charge him too for non warranty repair man that was really profitable. heck we would have competitions in the department to see who could piss off a customer the most. As a pretty knowledgeable tech I would be able to belittle every dick that said they knew about computers one even came back and said he was sorry so I actually gave him a discount. In the fried service department you have tons of free power and there is soooooo many ways to get "free" stuff using the service department its nuts. you can make your own competition a free gpu givaway to yourself once a month or soLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: Yea the service department is stressful place. It's the most fuck up department of all. Nobody is happy there to be at work. I got the job there since I couldn't find anything else. But the good thing is they paid for my a+. I love it when I do inhomes. Leave the department and dont come back for 2 hours for one setup which is very nice. I am college graduate without a real job. I have learned a lot of things while in school. I majored in CS with minor in business admin. I see things that go very wrong with everything in service. My DM has no clue about shit. All he knows is just to make people work very hard and stress the hell out of them. I fought with him bunch of times about this issue. Now i work independently and he does not tell me what to do anymore. The other day MOPAR came and guess what. I had the lowest repair time and the most repairs of all and im just part time. Thats the thing with service department. Sup 1 and DM are on other employees ass all the time. And they are not even educated. They dont know how to make people work, get them motivated approach them in good way. All they thing about is beat the god deam projection. They themselves check in computers that are easy repairs where PSC can be charged right away and they let that shit sit there for weeks. Sunday comes and they are just so stressed about making money. But i understand that. None of them have girls in their lives. All they do is work. I went out on lunch with them the other day and guess what all they talk about is work. I hope to get a real job soon since silicon valley is very bad right now. MIKE JONES good comment i totaly agree with you.

You may want to reconsider being so descriptive about yourself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Sasquatch:
    Guest: Yea the service department is stressful place. It's the most fuck up department of all. Nobody is happy there to be at work. I got the job there since I couldn't find anything else. But the good thing is they paid for my a+. I love it when I do inhomes. Leave the department and dont come back for 2 hours for one setup which is very nice. I am college graduate without a real job. I have learned a lot of things while in school. I majored in CS with minor in business admin. I see things that go very wrong with everything in service. My DM has no clue about shit. All he knows is just to make people work very hard and stress the hell out of them. I fought with him bunch of times about this issue. Now i work independently and he does not tell me what to do anymore. The other day MOPAR came and guess what. I had the lowest repair time and the most repairs of all and im just part time. Thats the thing with service department. Sup 1 and DM are on other employees ass all the time. And they are not even educated. They dont know how to make people work, get them motivated approach them in good way. All they thing about is beat the god deam projection. They themselves check in computers that are easy repairs where PSC can be charged right away and they let that shit sit there for weeks. Sunday comes and they are just so stressed about making money. But i understand that. None of them have girls in their lives. All they do is work. I went out on lunch with them the other day and guess what all they talk about is work. I hope to get a real job soon since silicon valley is very bad right now. MIKE JONES good comment i totaly agree with you.

You may want to reconsider being so descriptive about yourself.

Have fun in the unemployment line... ;)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  24.  permalink
    Order of pay rates from lowest to highest for base pay (does not include commissions): Service, Software, A/T, Audit, Receiving, Components, LP, A/V, Computers, Customer Service
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Wait, what?? No.
  25.  permalink
    AAAAnd they just fired my old Service Coordinator today too. They're going on a rampage in there!http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009
    What was their reason?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009
    BorderPatrol: AAAAnd they just fired my old Service Coordinator today too. They're going on a rampage in there!

wow!! who was your service coordinator again?Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBorderPatrol
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009 edited
    someone:
    BorderPatrol: AAAAnd they just fired my old Service Coordinator today too. They're going on a rampage in there!

wow!! who was your service coordinator again?

Deirdre.  

She was fired for tardies and poor performance.  
    She had a few tardies when I was there, but I understood where she was driving from what roads she had to take (took a 2 lane highway half was here, meaning traffic varied wildly from one day to the next), but nothing over 10 min late and she would always call me on the cell if she was gonna be late.  
    Performance I can see. It's kinda shitty though that they brought someone else in for the last few weeks, and she's been training her replacement without her knowing. I agreed to bring in a 2nd coordinator to help on the back end, but I had the feeling after I got fired that she was actually the replacement.  

Next up is my Sup 2, I know I've been protecting his ass for a while so I won't be suprised if he's gone by next MOPAR. I've already told him to watch his ass, step it up, and keep his resume up to date but I don't think he'll make it.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009
    you should have had me in there i was pulling 20k+ green dollars per year into the department I also cut all the corners to speed things up what were the shady things that happened in your dept i listed mine above.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....