Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009
    Has anyone seen the Windows Commercial that was filmed at store 7? I saw it on TV, but I'm trying to find it on youtube.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Forum is not affiliated with Fry's Electronics Inc.
    Interviewed at Fry's three times, took drug test...
    Frys Trade In Program
    Fry's could learn something from Apple
    Frys impulse sales tactics
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    There were several filmed at different Fried stores. Also several that were done at Best Buy. They're on Microsoft's site.  
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/watchtheads/video/laurenandsue/default.aspx
  2.  permalink
    ObiWan: There were several filmed at different Fried stores. Also several that were done at Best Buy. They're on Microsoft's site.  
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/watchtheads/video/laurenandsue/default.aspx

It says i need IE8 and Silverlight. I am very disappointed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    There's nothing wrong with IE8 or Silverlight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    IE8 doesn't have extensions, for one.
  3.  permalink
    xbluebellax: Has anyone seen the Windows Commercial that was filmed at store 7? I saw it on TV, but I'm trying to find it on youtube.

The commercials weren't really anything special. Basically just a background. There is nothing in the commercials that supports the advertising of Fry's. If you never been to the Fry's that they show you wouldn't even know it was filmed there. But yeah I saw it a few time and did recognize store 7 because I use to work there.
  4.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:
    xbluebellax: Has anyone seen the Windows Commercial that was filmed at store 7? I saw it on TV, but I'm trying to find it on youtube.

The commercials weren't really anything special. Basically just a background. There is nothing in the commercials that supports the advertising of Fry's. If you never been to the Fry's that they show you wouldn't even know it was filmed there. But yeah I saw it a few time and did recognize store 7 because I use to work there.

I'd notice that Greek/Romain theme anywhere
  5.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:

Is it bad when you can say...  

"I recognize that sign format anywhere!"  

And...  

"Wait! That is SO the wrong font! That should be in Tahoma!"?  

Yeah... I make signs.Why is there an S in Lisp?