Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I really want to give him a piece of my mind :face-smile:
  2.  permalink
    For someone who was so happy to get fired you seem really obsessed with Frys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009
    Ask him how our new distribution center is going to help us expand eastward. I heard it was for the website only, but that would be disappointing. Also, tell him he has my approval to build a Fry's in Hawaii.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Sasquatch: Ask him how our new distribution center is going to help us expand eastward. I heard it was for the website only, but that would be disappointing. Also, tell him he has my approval to build a Fry's in Hawaii.

Don't worry.. the day they build in Hawaii is the day that you quit.. They've been saying they'd put one in Hawaii for years.. It's just a dangling carrot to make you work faster thinking you'd be able to a-team your way to Hawaii.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: For someone who was so happy to get fired you seem really obsessed with Frys.

Agreed.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It will wear off in a few more weeks.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    someone:
    Sasquatch: Ask him how our new distribution center is going to help us expand eastward. I heard it was for the website only, but that would be disappointing. Also, tell him he has my approval to build a Fry's in Hawaii.

Don't worry.. the day they build in Hawaii is the day that you quit.. They've been saying they'd put one in Hawaii for years.. It's just a dangling carrot to make you work faster thinking you'd be able to a-team your way to Hawaii.

No worries, I'd have left the company by the time the open one there anyway. Though if I'm ever in Hawaii, it would be nice to see a Fry's! I wonder what their theme would be...
  4.  permalink
    Sasquatch:
    someone:

Don't worry.. the day they build in Hawaii is the day that you quit.. They've been saying they'd put one in Hawaii for years.. It's just a dangling carrot to make you work faster thinking you'd be able to a-team your way to Hawaii.

No worries, I'd have left the company by the time the open one there anyway. Though if I'm ever in Hawaii, it would be nice to see a Fry's! I wonder what their theme would be...

The theme will be the Kingdom of Hawaii before Whitey took over. :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009
    I was thinking volcanoes. Maybe with some King Kong thrown in, if they don't want that for the New York store.
  5.  permalink
    Yep. MOPAR didn't come.  

Normal.  

And the whole thing about Randy coming. I have been at Duluth for a LONG time. I have been told maybe 3 times a year that Randy is coming. Never happened. Probably never will.  

And now that I have typed this, I betcha Randy will pop up. Heh.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    He was supposed to stop by our store a few weeks ago. I called 34 that day to ask about a particular item. Guy on the other line says, "Uhh, can you call back later? Randy Fry is walking my schematic right now." Clearly, he chose the store with better air conditioning.
  6.  permalink
    Sasquatch: He was supposed to stop by our store a few weeks ago. I called 34 that day to ask about a particular item. Guy on the other line says, "Uhh, can you call back later? Randy Fry is walking my schematic right now." Clearly, he chose the store with better air conditioning.

Yeah. Duluth today hit a high of 98 Degrees. I can only imagine what Arizona would be like.  

Actually I can. We got humidity.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009
    Arizona is the best except last night in which we experienced humidity. Normally we dont have it and 104 is really the only time you need to use your car AC. But when it's humid, which is so , so, rare, it's stupid.Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    I remember one time being in backstock and overhearing the ASM talking to receiving guys telling them how to react when Randy Fry showed up tomorrow. I seriously thought that she was BSing, but Randy Fry did show up the next day at Store 7. The real story behind it though was that there was talk about a union at the store and Randy and Co wanted to show that they cared. Needless to say the union talk was crushed and Randy Fry didn't show up again in the following year and a half that I worked for Fry's. Moral of the story: claim that there is a union organizing your store and Randy will spare no expense to fly to your store and will shake your hand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2009
    How were they instructed to react?
  8.  permalink
    Former_Frys_geek: I remember one time being in backstock and overhearing the ASM talking to receiving guys telling them how to react when Randy Fry showed up tomorrow. I seriously thought that she was BSing, but Randy Fry did show up the next day at Store 7. The real story behind it though was that there was talk about a union at the store and Randy and Co wanted to show that they cared. Needless to say the union talk was crushed and Randy Fry didn't show up again in the following year and a half that I worked for Fry's. Moral of the story: claim that there is a union organizing your store and Randy will spare no expense to fly to your store and will shake your hand.

They dont care.....TRUST ME!!!! They were probably there to see if they could figure who was trying to start the union and get them fired for some BS reason. Not to mention show some anti-union videos and workshops.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009
    Anti-union workshops... I picture a craft area where everyone is making birdhouses. Plastered across the sides of the houses are the phrase, "Unions suck!" The birds won't mind.
  9.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Anti-union workshops... I picture a craft area where everyone is making birdhouses. Plastered across the sides of the houses are the phrase, "Unions suck!" The birds won't mind.

Not all workshops deal with crafts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009
  10.  permalink
    Is it true associates of store 11 are thinking of unionizing? I over heard some guys from the AV dept at Store 11 recently talking about organizing a union while in the back stock area getting Tv's
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    dont unionize. just get a job that already has unions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2009
    Sasquatch: http://gizmodo.com/5303616/mit-students-build-a-speedy-go+kart-out-of-a-shopping-cart?autoplay=true  

I AM DOING THIS ONE DAY.

Im doing it NOW!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2009 edited
    heres a good place to start when making your lolriocart  
    http://www.etotheipiplusone.net/?cat=56