Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I know at Wal-Mart all new store and assistant managers are flown to Arkansas to have a 3 day workshop on this. I wonder what other retailers have in place?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009
    I really want to infiltrate one of those meetings.
  2.  permalink
    Not specifically, but the store managers had an emergency meeting a year or two ago about associates at store 7 trying to form a union. We were shown that cards and flyers were being passed around, and what to do if we thought someone in our store was trying to form a union.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  3.  permalink
    Trying to form a union would be a bad idea onthe part of the employees. You know why? Because the INSTANT the store manager finds out, all of those guys are out of jobs. It doesn't say anywhere in any state's employment code that a company has to hire unionized persons.  

And yeah, I'd like to be right next to you Sas. I'd be very interested to see what happens with that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2009
    it should read anyone who is fired for trying to organize a union cant be that then makes unions even worse than they are now and yes i realize obi will comment on the horribly loooooooooong run on sentance as i make a first appearence in over a month and a halfLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman! We missed you!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and now i need to go door to door some more since the new job i have needs help at san jose before i go full time IT so be back at 1ishLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009
    Fry's "employees who are capable of forming or leading a union".  

Fry's employees and capable - [stop right there]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    obi is right i was a fried employee and i still am not capable of finding the period comma or quotation marks hehehehehehehehehehehe  

see i can see obi sitting behind a computer screen getting a crack out of it then typing something about it to just maybe get me to use themLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Welcome back. I think I gave up long ago trying to get you use punctuation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lmao hehehehehehe that statement deserves punctuation.<---- see i added a period ....... ok so I lied about not knowing where the button is heheLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You love periods. But who needs all the other stuff, anyays?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    exactly its all over rated .............................Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    Just look at his sig.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    ................... :face-monkey: ................ no comment ......................Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....