Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmorris
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2009
    So wtf! no one brang him up yet!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    smorris
  2.  permalink
    What do you want us to say? Not many people on here are from 25. Right now I think I'm the only one. I've heard rumors about gift cards, don't know if they are true. Don't want them to be true. If this is Scott, then I know you know who I am. It's not that hard to figure it out. You never answered my text. I never brought it up here cause it did seem like a sensitive subject considering how you reacted. If you don't want to talk about it on here then myspace me or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I am instantly lostLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Aye.
  3.  permalink
    This is the one subject frys employees can't talk about. Although Randy Oto might be moving up in the world really really soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    SDCherryPicker: This is the one subject frys employees can't talk about. Although Randy Oto might be moving up in the world really really soon.

Randy Oto is awesome.
  4.  permalink
    So scott morris was fired for....

customer sattting gift cardz and then using them to purchase items for himself, and to top it off he wuz using his associate purchase discount on the items he bought with the cardz!! OMG LOLZ.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    So what does he do and why is he broke?
  5.  permalink
    former AsM for stORE 25
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2009 edited
    Guest: former AsM for stORE 25

Now why would an ASM do this wtf is he thinking. He is so close to running his own operation.  

Plus it should be nothing new to Randy Oto hes been an ASM for years at 15.
  6.  permalink
    Scott was fired for being incredibly stupid. I like the man a lot, much more than our store manager, but what the fuck was he thinking. He makes $100k a year. He didn't need to rip Frys off for a few hundred bucks. There was also a rumor about Scott having a returns associate return an item that he bought without the item actually being brought back to the store. I wonder how long it had been going on.  

ALSO: Randy Oto will not be moving up. He was written up and put on a 90-day (lol) for force-balancing the safe (the til was short so he put in his own cash to even it out). I guess he was trying to spare the CS supervisor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009
    Sucks. I don't know Randy Oto, but he sounds cool.
  7.  permalink
    particleman: Scott was fired for being incredibly stupid. I like the man a lot, much more than our store manager, but what the fuck was he thinking. He makes $100k a year. He didn't need to rip Frys off for a few hundred bucks. There was also a rumor about Scott having a returns associate return an item that he bought without the item actually being brought back to the store. I wonder how long it had been going on.  

ALSO: Randy Oto will not be moving up. He was written up and put on a 90-day (lol) for force-balancing the safe (the til was short so he put in his own cash to even it out). I guess he was trying to spare the CS supervisor.

The sup was never spared. He was fired. Kinda hard to let a 500 dollar shortage go. But yeah I'm disappointed in Scott as well. You think you know someone and then they do something so fucked up. And he was with the company for like 17 years you would think he would have gotten the idea that he knew he would get caught. I know back in the day there was a computer sup doing something similar. He was buying stuff with AP and returning it without a receipt and would get the whole refund.
  8.  permalink
    Did Scott get arrested or charged with fraud?
  9.  permalink
    nah.. he was jus 5 dayed.. also Randy Oto would not accept the asm job... everyone knowz hez got his foot out the door...hez not happy here..man he was one of the most senior asmz then they cut him for a kiss ass Sam..wtf?! Sam got his head so far Mike Mylar's ass no one knows were sam endz and mike bigginz...lol..nah but seriously such a kiss ass!!
  10.  permalink
    Scott had a major melt down..when ken and mike came and kicked mylam out of the office to talk to scott.. MAN! not a good sight! i was @ the time clock when his wife had to come get him..wow talk about loosin it!!! but hey if i was here that long and fry's was a major part of my life then all of a sudden POOF nothing..i would go crazy 2..knowing that fry's will sue him and he cant get a good job cause there'z none out there and with a felony on him i really dont think therez gonna be a whole lotta high paying jobz he can get..and what about his morgage.. and didn't he just have surjury..that hasn't been payed for yet..dam hez fucked!!
  11.  permalink
    just a rumor but she seems shady enough to do it...looks like debbies gonna be next...just a rumor but just see how much work she will finally do to make herself look good ...seriously for all Store.25er's...lets jus see how she acts for the next couple of dayz/weekz til they can her...lol
  12.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:The sup was never spared. He was fired. Kinda hard to let a 500 dollar shortage go. But yeah I'm disappointed in Scott as well. You think you know someone and then they do something so fucked up. And he was with the company for like 17 years you would think he would have gotten the idea that he knew he would get caught. I know back in the day there was a computer sup doing something similar. He was buying stuff with AP and returning it without a receipt and would get the whole refund.

Ah, THATS how the other Randy (I cant recall his last name right now) got fired. I never knew it was for that. And $500? Holy shit.  

And lol@Debbie. She once threw a crying fit because she didn't get the Computers DM job. She's nice enough but I dont think she's cut out for management.
  13.  permalink
    Yeah there is a lot of rumors about who is going to get it. Like you all said maybe Debbie, they were considering bringing Shane back, possibly Penny but there is the whole issue about her dating a sup in AV, Randy is on a 90 day because of what happen to the other Randy so he won't be considered. But they also might bring someone out from another store. But we won't know anything for a while. But if Randy Otto is really not liking his job it will most likely end like Leo did. He was the best manager I've ever had and smallest. LOL. But he got pushed to his breaking point at Fry's and couldn't take it anymore. But he has a good job now and I bet is way happier.  

But wow I'm surprised people from 25 are now just starting to respond granted its under the guest user.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009
    The more intelligent ones should create accounts.
  14.  permalink
    They all are just scared.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You all just got called out.
  15.  permalink
    you guys are all idiots..i jus started this trend to fuck with this site which is bullshit...smorris password smorris try it as for the 3 guest posts i did those 2 ...your all dumbasses..most of the trends on this site is bullshit i've started just to make up shit..think about it not to hard to open a fake account...try it some day..i will always do it cause the admin. of this site is the cause of allot of bullshit that happens...fucken fag!!..seriously try login in as smorris password smorris
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmorris
    lol... this is great!!! this guy was telling the truth!! aww the anti- frysforum reminds me of flea!
  16.  permalink
    Sticks and stones buddy. Call us whatever you want, no one cares. Mine did start out as a fake account but at this point I don't care who knows who I am, I don't work at Fry's anymore so why should I? Now what I want to know is who is the one that created the smorris account. He or she is obviously not Scott, if he was to create an account it would most likely be Smorri, kinda like his nick name. You also talk about the admin of this site so you must know who that guy is, so then you must be from 15. And how can we prove that you were the one that did those 1st 3 guest posts above? I don't think you did, look at the form of the post. Whoever did it likes to use z instead s, which is clearly not in your little rant above. But again I'm also surprised someone is getting butt hurt about this. Trust me if you get butt hurt easy then this a place not for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    Guest: you guys are all idiots..i jus started this trend to fuck with this site which is bullshit...smorris password smorris try it as for the 3 guest posts i did those 2 ...your all dumbasses..most of the trends on this site is bullshit i've started just to make up shit..think about it not to hard to open a fake account...try it some day..i will always do it cause the admin. of this site is the cause of allot of bullshit that happens...fucken fag!!..seriously try login in as smorris password smorris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ds0GwydLkk&fmt=18
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmorris
    gossipgirl025: Sticks and stones buddy. Call us whatever you want, no one cares. Mine did start out as a fake account but at this point I don't care who knows who I am, I don't work at Fry's anymore so why should I? Now what I want to know is who is the one that created the smorris account. He or she is obviously not Scott, if he was to create an account it would most likely be Smorri, kinda like his nick name. You also talk about the admin of this site so you must know who that guy is, so then you must be from 15. And how can we prove that you were the one that did those 1st 3 guest posts above? I don't think you did, look at the form of the post. Whoever did it likes to use z instead s, which is clearly not in your little rant above. But again I'm also surprised someone is getting butt hurt about this. Trust me if you get butt hurt easy then this a place not for you.

ur and idiot...of corse i worked @ 15 and 25 and other storez. notice the z...dont you know this by now...the guest account is one of the best thingz this site did...i make a fake account and respond as a guest...jus to prove that this site is bullshit.. and if you dont care who knows who you are then use your real name..
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmorris
    oh btw check the style of writing... notice the... now if your really smart then all ather trendz you'll notice the... then you know i wrote it...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ooh a troll this one is really a stupid troll probably a fag that really doesnt have any girl because he still makes only 900 a month working in returns ..... looser ..... come on play ball dont be afraid to get your gay faggoty troll ass handed to you. I think I'll call you Richard from now on .... DickLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hey Dick balls in your court your supposed to paddle them back not use them so i can cut you down some more ...... before they come back make sure to wash them off i really dont like the smell of butt cheese.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009 edited
    Honey, I am a polyphasic sleeper, and I am a mod. I'm deleting your stupidity.  

(And by "I am a polyphasic sleeper" I mean that, if you attempt to post stupidity at any time during a 24 hours time period, there is a slim chance it will last 2 hours, at most, because I am always awake.)Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats why we all like ayahu on the job 24-7Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  17.  permalink
    go ahead don't really matter... always could long in as guest a fake account. you may not sleep thats cool i have no life! make fun of me all u want just like flea... therez mmore that jus me... oh yeah isn't the hole piont of this forum is to voice our opinion? like it or not ur just as bad as fryz... haven't seen the last of me!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yeah but i can spell waaaaay better i mean what the heck does "therez mmore that jus me" that mean? Are you from the hood and never went to school simply because you were raised so your parents could get more government money or "iz" your brain just fried from too many drugs?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    atleast if it "waZ" your parents that would be really pitiful but either way you are in charge of yourself and could have taken control of your life either way. Come on man look at you you tried to start a flame war and failed go be pathetic somewhere else be a respectable person who can spell here.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  18.  permalink
    LOL this is fun to read. Anyone can use "..." I use it all the time, sometimes "...." This forum may have been started to bash about fry's but who says we have to stick strickly to fry's topics. If you ask me then this site would get boring really fast. I have even posted topics that were not fry's related, no one cried about it. I was thinking about posting my own name but 2 problems one, you can't change your user name unless you create a new account which I don't really want to bother with that. And second no one on here gives a damn to who I am, no one cares. Only like 2 or 3 are from San Marcos so there really isn't a need to. Plus I haven't worked in that store since '07 so most everyone forgot about me or didn't work when I worked there.  

If you figuare out who I am, I won't deny it, but what joy would that give you. People don't care where I use to work, if they did then they would make a big stink about it. A former DDM figuared it out, but he knows me pretty well enough to call me out on these kind of things, but he didn't tell me to stop he just laughed. Also chillax about my basic observations about the way you write, that's just what they are, basic. It's not like I was staring at the computer screen for hours to discover that. But I will agree with Suzukiman, wtf are you trying to say? Nothing makes sence that you are writing. Does more really need 2 m's? Wait? Does that offend you? You seem to get ticked off easy. Should I take that back?  

mmmmmm. Nah, I don't think I will.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    well who are you then and where do you live so I can become the creepey stalker person after my no windowed nendescript creepey green van is finishedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I will peer from the bushes at night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Its amazing to find someone up right now. Well, 22 minutes ago.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I've been trying the polyphasic thing for a couple weeks now. It's a bitch sometimes, I wish I had a less dynamic schedule.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Maybe watching some of these vids will give you good advice?  
    http://www.youtube.com/user/aeia  

The second week appears to be the hardest.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Ha! Fantastic. You sound different than I had imagined. In my head you had a deeper voice.
  19.  permalink
    Suzukiman: well who are you then and where do you live so I can become the creepey stalker person after my no windowed nendescript creepey green van is finished

awesome!! green is my favorite color. But I might have to re-think the whole creepy stalker thing. My husband might not like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wait until you hear me sing Phantom of the Opera!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I have that on HD-DVD. Frankly I was disappointed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ... Its a broadway show not a DVD!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Exactly. Keep operas in the opera house and books out of movie theaters. On that note, Finished The Eye of the World a few days ago, starting The Great Hunt today sometime. Good stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I tried to read Eye of the World once and couldn't. I put it down, I remember it being poorly written, or not to my taste. I finished the fourth in the Wizards First Rule Terry Goodkind series, it got better at the end, but you can tell how generic they are that he has 101910Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I could have sworn it was you that recommended it to me. In any case, I liked it. Anti-climatic ending, but otherwise good. It's nice to catch up on my reading, it had been so long. What do you mean by 101910?
  20.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:If you figuare out who I am, I won't deny it, but what joy would that give you.

You said you don't work at the store anymore, but I still can't think of who you are. The worst part is that I am 100% sure that we know eachother. OH, THE TENSION IS KILLING ME. SWEET JESUS.
  21. Other Topics You Might Like
    smorris