Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbmode13
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009
    I Recently was fired like a month ago in store 29. My ASM just gave me a 5 days and did't even review the Video Recording of what i did...outside of the store. A lot of people at the store know I didn't do it, but he didn't even know me or think it through, He was texting on his phone and not even paying attention to me as he gave me my 5 days!!! I just need to know if there is someone I can talk to... I tried calling Home office, but they don't seem to know what open door policy is... I know Frys is stricly a no re-hire company but this injustice needs to come to light!!
  1.  permalink
    There's not much you can do on your own unless you lawyer up.
  2.  permalink
    homeoffice will not approve a term. unless there is history of write ups and/or if there is absolute proof! so ur pretty much fucked..think of it as a blessing fry's is a great place to network but not a place for a career..
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009
    bmode13: I Recently was fired like a month ago in store 29. My ASM just gave me a 5 days and did't even review the Video Recording of what i did...outside of the store. A lot of people at the store know I didn't do it, but he didn't even know me or think it through, He was texting on his phone and not even paying attention to me as he gave me my 5 days!!! I just need to know if there is someone I can talk to... I tried calling Home office, but they don't seem to know what open door policy is... I know Frys is stricly a no re-hire company but this injustice needs to come to light!!

Fry's is not strictly a no re-hire company.. I know of a couple of people who quit and then came back to work for Fry's.. but I have a feeling that you are down river in a canoe with only one holey paddle.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbmode13
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009
    i still would like to report my asm.
  3.  permalink
    bmode13: i still would like to report my asm.

They are all a bunch of assholes, every store. Nice people dont last long at Frys even if they are good employees. Being nice, yet effective still violates Frys unwritten policies on work performance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    Tell Randy form, that's my only suggestion...if Randy knows about it and thinks you might take the company to court, then he might pay attention. Lots of "might" in there, but it's the only thing I can think of right now.
  4.  permalink
    Randy Fry probably already knows. You think he doesn't know about his site? He does and probably reads it often. If he doesn't then he probably has people do it for him. Sad part it he does nothing about it and pretends it doesn't exsist. I don't blame him though, there is no way to prove that the stuff we say here is 100% legit. But like I said before you can make this a legal issue and they might open their eyes a little.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    bmode13: I Recently was fired like a month ago in store 29. My ASM just gave me a 5 days and did't even review the Video Recording of what i did...outside of the store. A lot of people at the store know I didn't do it, but he didn't even know me or think it through, He was texting on his phone and not even paying attention to me as he gave me my 5 days!!! I just need to know if there is someone I can talk to... I tried calling Home office, but they don't seem to know what open door policy is... I know Frys is stricly a no re-hire company but this injustice needs to come to light!!

Hahahahahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    gossipgirl025: Randy Fry probably already knows. You think he doesn't know about his site? He does and probably reads it often. If he doesn't then he probably has people do it for him. Sad part it he does nothing about it and pretends it doesn't exsist. I don't blame him though, there is no way to prove that the stuff we say here is 100% legit. But like I said before you can make this a legal issue and they might open their eyes a little.

I would if I were him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbmode13
    Sasquatch:

Hahahahahaha

which part is the funniest? At first I was relieved but, it hasn't been easy to find a job better than frys.
  5.  permalink
    Some people like the atmosphere. Others don't. I don't personally mind it.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    bmode13: it hasn't been easy to find a job better than frys.

Really? Serious? There are a lot of jobs better than Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    you might be able to work for kirby but that is one step down i think. maybe only a half a step.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorbmode13
    ObiWan:
    bmode13: it hasn't been easy to find a job better than frys.

Really? Serious? There are a lot of jobs better than Fry's.

I know there are, I've applied to several of them. Just need an opportunity.I hate that online application bullshit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    welcome to the machine .......... pink zing ....... with fluoride O.o'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    or would it be pink fluoride ......... zing?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I usually just use jobing.com or monster.com or craigslistSuperhero!
  6.  permalink
    Yeah I put up with the online apps for about 3 months. The 3rd job that called me back where I'm working now didn't even do online apps. I waisted so much time. :face-crying:  

Oh well. What's done is done.