Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    when does frys contact for employment or lack there of?
    Attention Fry's Customers: New Laptops/Desktop Models Coming Soon...
    Getting screwed out of commission by Fry's
    Frys Electronics at Glassdoor.com
    Confirmed: Fry's Electronics In Financial Trouble
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009
    WHAT? We got a bad rating on jobvent.com? Who would have thought!?
  2.  permalink
    First one sounds like a cashier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    meh look up kirby i think its worse by a fair marginLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Don't feel bad. My former employer got their butt kicked on that site (not that they didn't deserve it...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009 edited
    gossipgirl025: First one sounds like a cashier.

First one sounded like he was god-forbid forced to wear a dress shirt and tie.. which is just part of an uniform which is atleast a lot better than a lot of other work uniforms you can be wearing out there... for fun.. he should have to do that job in a Hot-Dog-on-a-Stick Uniform..but looking at other companies.. it looks like there's only negative reviews.. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that people who are happy with their jobs most likely don't look for a place to vent about their jobs..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    God forbids you wear a dress shirt and tie when making under 50k. What a waste of money to buy a 20$ shirt when you can barely afford to eat.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    AyaHu: God forbids you wear a dress shirt and tie when making under 50k. What a waste of money to buy a 20$ shirt when you can barely afford to eat.

$20??? I usually got mine for $10-15Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    Where?  
    Actually, now that you mention it, I found a variety of dressy shirts for women at Bealls outlet for 1$ I bought them all and they are hanging in my closet waiting for winter.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    I get my shirts at costco for $10.
  4.  permalink
    Well I know guys have to pay a little extra for theirs, but I got a $60 shirt for my husband for like $7. And what does he do? I find the damn shirt in the drive when I get home. Of course his defense is that he didn't notice if fell when he put his other shirts in the garage. Not a very good one since our garage is even dirtier then the driveway. He's lucky I didn't pay full price for that shirt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    hmmm you would hate me ..... working on engines in a dress shirt ..... *cheesy grin*Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    gossipgirl025: Well I know guys have to pay a little extra for theirs, but I got a $60 shirt for my husband for like $7. And what does he do? I find the damn shirt in the drive when I get home. Of course his defense is that he didn't notice if fell when he put his other shirts in the garage. Not a very good one since our garage is even dirtier then the driveway. He's lucky I didn't pay full price for that shirt.

Hah I know how that is. I know its a little unrelated but I bought my friend a bunch of coach knockoffs in Mexico and she ended up never using them. I was like.. thank god I didnt buy you the real thing, fickle... But she is my good friends and I know her nature, which is why I've never bought her the real ones.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    Ironically I did the same exact thing. I got my sister one of those coach credit card holders for her when she goes out so she doesn't loose her ID or debit card. Never did. When I went to go visit her we did go out and she still didn't use it and she lost her ID. But I think I only paid like 10.
  6.  permalink
    Sound like a bunch of high school kids complaining about real work.  

Very high pressure job unless your a supervisor then your paid salary and bonus. If you like wearing white shirts and constantly moving go for it. I lost a lot of weight becasue I didn't have time to eat.  
    http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009
    someone:
    AyaHu: God forbids you wear a dress shirt and tie when making under 50k. What a waste of money to buy a 20$ shirt when you can barely afford to eat.

$20??? I usually got mine for $10-15

Teens have poor spending habits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf:
    someone:

$20??? I usually got mine for $10-15

Teens have poor spending habits.

People with bad spending habits have bad spending habits, regardless of age.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    my spending habbits are spend as little as absolutely possible while getting the longest life out of what you do buyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    And if they have bad spending habits it's 100% likely that they will have bad credit and be 10's of thousands dollars in debt by the time they are in their 30's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009
    Sometimes it doesnt take until thirty.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    That's true to.