Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009
    my newest samurai just squeeked passed a smog check im sooooo happy it dumps more pollution than most diesel trucks at the momentLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I got fired from Fry's more than 2 years ago; Any chance on getting rehired?
    Idea for Fry's to be more profitable.
    Happy Employees = Happy Customers = More Money For Frys
    More Commission Busting Sales Tips for Customers
    New Pay Rate - Less Money for You, More for Randy
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I got a puppy  

Isnt she cute?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    She's cute. What's her name?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009 edited
    Lupita. Lupe for short.  

I was telling my twin she is one of those cute little dogs that come into your life just to die horrible deaths to remind you you are mortal, because she is so fucking cute and the circumstance in which she came to our charge was highly... circumstantial to those types of sad dog stories. We'll be taking her to the vet in the morning. She'll probably be diagnosed with parvo and 3 types of worms. Prepare for the worst hope for the best!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    your little piece of shit. how noisy is he?
  2.  permalink
    AyaHu: I got a puppy  

Isnt she cute?

Holy shit how many plugs do you have in an outlet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Don't question Lupita's love of electronics.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009 edited
    It doesnt talk. Its a good dog I hate yappers.  
    The plug only has three things plugged into it, but its one of those 6 plug adapters.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    Suzukiman: my newest samurai just squeeked passed a smog check im sooooo happy it dumps more pollution than most diesel trucks at the moment

You should see an old Crown Vic and how it pollutes. Crown Vic's are like the poor man's Bentley here in the south.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2009
    well I'm thinking of getting a 534ci ford block atleast I think thats the correct size but yeah 3 mpg hell yeah.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....