Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Everyone seems to be from socal. Just wondering if there were any store 21ers here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    FrysEmployee_Fremont and that Joshua kid. Neither are active anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wonder what happened to that Josh!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Sas - he was from the NW Houston store, right? Same place as you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2009
    dunnoLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ObiWan: Sas - he was from the NW Houston store, right? Same place as you?

McLovin, Thadius, and Cadete are the only one's I know from my store. I do not know Cadete personally.
  1.  permalink
    LOL....I remember Josh, he was fun to play with. He got so upset so easily.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ....................: I'm so sure you're not implying anything about me simply cause I have difficulty sleeping and there's nothing better to do at 3:30am.

Oldies but goodies from Joshua, now known as ..............Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ....................: My girlfriend would have to disagree with you all since I was in Santa Cruz with her four hours ago, not on this stupid site. My brother probably invited Sialer over and he went on my account to shit you guys. You're all too gullible...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ....................: Some you all think more about me than even I do, it's ridiculous. Just here to be fucking idiots and be hypocrites about "drama" then you think you know me. Fuck you all.  

How's that for an edit?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I'm getting a little emotional at his loss.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    i believe i know joshua... he WOULD be on here. He's so pro fry's -_____-. By no means do i hate fry's but... he's just over the top
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    jackaloupe: i believe i know joshua... he WOULD be on here. He's so pro fry's -_____-. By no means do i hate fry's but... he's just over the top

Heh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    ive actually met him.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    He's a brown noser and thinks 'liking' Frys will get him anywhere.  
    Suzukiman - Im sorrySuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lmaoLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    I know!! He always got so defensive anytime you spoke ill if fry's or critisize him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Poor Joshua.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    Josh says hi to you guys.  

OK, I lied. He didn't. I like him though. He's nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    Jack, what dept you from?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    free lancer you from 21? i'm a CS sup... I don't mind throwing my name out there if you work there. I actually like frys =x hahahaha. Don't love it like josh though heh. Josh isn't a bad guy. He just went on a little power trip after he became supervisor... I used to kick it with him before he was sup though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfreelancer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Did you just recently get promoted to FCO? If so, I know who you are. I'll come say hi.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    lolzzzzzz. josh told me who you were. Heh. I knew josh was still roaming around here. I dont care. I've told him what i posted here to his face. We're chill. But yeah it's Ryan. What's up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua became a supervisor? Awwwwe!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Five bucks says he becomes jaded within the span of a year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    Yeah, I'm still on from time to time. Curious of the latest gossip occasionally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    Doubt it sasquatch haha. Heh. Go talk to john yee if you want the latest gossip josh
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    jackaloupe: Doubt it sasquatch haha. Heh. Go talk to john yee if you want the latest gossip josh

You know everybody in that department hates me just because I got promoted there lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    I thought you said john was chill with you. I thought you accidentally rubbed them the wrong way or something. I remember you tellingme something like that hella days ago. Like when we went to get pho hella days ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshy returns!!!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009
    yes and since everyone hates you you need to act like the boss and grind them to dust squeezing every dollar out of them. Be ruthless heartless and mean no days off *stamped signed and sealed*Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Joshua:
    jackaloupe: Doubt it sasquatch haha. Heh. Go talk to john yee if you want the latest gossip josh

You know everybody in that department hates me just because I got promoted there lol.

Congrats on the promotion, I knew it would have taken that long. And yes there will be haters, it is always like that no matter who gets promoted. Just be patient and it will all blow over. I went through the same thing when I was promoted from cashier to sup. I even had another cashier literally yell at me in front of other associates and customers because she was jealous. I guess she was frustrated with all the ass kissing she did to the managers didn't pay off and the fact that she was working there long then I was pissed her off.  

But a few words of advice. DO NOT GO ON POWER TRIPS!! That's the biggest mistake I see other sups make. Being a sup can be really fun, if you are on good terms with the cashiers. Sad to say it but its the cashiers that can make or brake you if you are a new sup. I was always on good terms with the cashier at both stores I worked at. Cashiers are still people and still need respect. You show them respect they will show it back. You don't really have to get really aggresive with them unless they take advantage of you. Alway ask first before demand. And use basic curtisy as well, please and thank you can go a long way with them. Treat others as you would want to be treated.  

You probably don't have to worry about conflicts with other sups because they voted you to join their team. But to keep it that way listen to your sup 1 and 2 and the DSC. Being DSC is very stressful and the last thing you need is one of your other sups talking back or not doing what you asked them to do. The DSC is the one in charge of the whole department. If something goes wrong then its the DSC's fault weather it be duties, the line or the cashiers in the break room. And the add pressure of the safe doesn't help.  

I hope this helps you out. By the way, what sup are you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    Uh listen to her josh =p. He was a Customer service sup but then he just transferred to software as an mit. People aren't bitter you're mit. just chill up bro =) you were a nice cashier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Software, ouch. Get a commissioned position.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    Not to speak for him, but i heard he wanted to go to AV? And eventually wants to be a DM? Ionno. Josh you can confirm or deny =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009
    he schould make the best of what they have. everyone schould.
  4.  permalink
    Jesus!!! I never knew people from frys had some blog site? Well frys sucks, especially the Fremont store. I was hired there last December as a cashier. I remember john yee, wierdest dude I've ever met. And If josh is a skinny white guy he's just as odd. Anyways, if Ryan is the Asian I know who you are. LOL the only cool one of the bunch. everyones being promoted there...wonder what wouldve happened if i stayed.

The only reason why I left is because I needed to bodybuild for MMA training...but I only told that to one person, apparantly it scattered around and everytime I get rung up, they always say "oh I remember you! You're the one who wanted to bodybuild" ge'ez, it's not bodybuilding it's MMA!!!

Anyways to end my rant the only cool sup there is an old guy named Jose, the only one who wasn't on my ass about selling dinky frys cards. Oh, by the way, my name is ***** if you want to know ask other supps, they remember the kid who voluntarily quit to bodybuild. I made a name for myself there apparently??

Ps if you're thinking about working there never apply for Xmas. Unless you want to work a 17 (yes, 17 hour shift)
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    jackaloupe: Not to speak for him, but i heard he wanted to go to AV? And eventually wants to be a DM? Ionno. Josh you can confirm or deny =)

I wont confirm anything, but there is a plan (I wont explain it); Nobody ever told me 100% that I'll be a DM & plans are never firm... but I am working very hard and learning for to make this happen.  

Sasquatch: Software, ouch. Get a commissioned position.

^ In progress.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    Hey, Suzuki! We gotta hang again sometime. My old phone broke while I was skating so I lost your number, but I'll check my emails again and hit you up with a call.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Guest: The only reason why I left is because I needed to bodybuild for MMA training...  

Guest: ge'ez, it's not bodybuilding it's MMA!!!
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I don't have that phone any more unless you have the 623 numberLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2009
    623 is here in AZ!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    I starred out half the numbers: 4**-*15-**25; wasn't it your work cell eag? You have the same e-mail, I'll just email you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    281 represent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep no more eag phone bounce me an email but use the yahoo address same as te nanoisi address but yahoo on the endLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    Dammit. Now i'm hella wondering who this guest is LOL. yeah im "ryan the asian". yeah john yee was HELLA weird. December is too far back for me to remember. Jose is hella chilll hahaha. Maybe it's weird that i like those 17 hour shifts... but you get hella bank. So that aspect i dont mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009
    hella bank as in 500 a week? that is weak ........ haha mad that punny.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009
    yes =(. I'm a poor 20 year old =(
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    jackaloupe: yes =(. I'm a poor 20 year old =(

You're 20? I didn't know that lol- I'm still 19 lmfao
    •  
      CommentAuthorjackaloupe
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009