Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBeaston51
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009 edited
    A password is an unspaced sequence of characters used to determine that a computer user requesting access to a computer system is really that particular Custom Web Design. Typically, Custom Web Design of a multi-user or securely protected single-user system claim a unique name (often called a user ID) that can be generally known. In order to verify that someone entering that user ID really is that person, a second identification, the password, known only to that person and to the system itself, is entered by the user.  

A password is typically somewhere between four and 16 characters, depending on how the computer system is set up. When a password is entered, the computer system is careful not to display the characters on the display screen, in case others might see it.  

Good criteria when choosing a password or setting up password guidelines include the following: Don't pick a password that someone can easily guess if they know who Custom Web Design are (for example, not your Social Security number, birthday, or maiden name), Don't pick a word that can be found in the dictionary (since there are programs that can rapidly try every word in the dictionary!), Don't pick a word that is currently newsworthy, Don't pick a password that is similar to your previous password, Do pick a mixture of letters and at least one number, Do pick a word that you can easily remember and Many networks require that Custom Web Design change Custom Web Design password on some periodic basis.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Password!
    forgot password
    new password for your original account is greatayahala
    MIC passwords?
    1-letter Password Hack
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    Wow...gee...thanks....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    yeah O.o' wth?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    Thanks for this incredibly helpful advice.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    That was so random
    •  
      CommentAuthorgogetenkz
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009 edited
    Beaston51: A password is an unspaced sequence of characters used to determine that a computer user requesting access to a computer system is really that particular Custom Web Design. Typically, Custom Web Design of a multi-user or securely protected single-user system claim a unique name (often called a user ID) that can be generally known. In order to verify that someone entering that user ID really is that person, a second identification, the password, known only to that person and to the system itself, is entered by the user.  

A password is typically somewhere between four and 16 characters, depending on how the computer system is set up. When a password is entered, the computer system is careful not to display the characters on the display screen, in case others might see it.  

Good criteria when choosing a password or setting up password guidelines include the following: Don't pick a password that someone can easily guess if they know who Custom Web Design are (for example, not your Social Security number, birthday, or maiden name), Don't pick a word that can be found in the dictionary (since there are programs that can rapidly try every word in the dictionary!), Don't pick a word that is currently newsworthy, Don't pick a password that is similar to your previous password, Do pick a mixture of letters and at least one number, Do pick a word that you can easily remember and Many networks require that Custom Web Design change Custom Web Design password on some periodic basis.

What? I can't use a word in the dictionary because there are computer programs that can rapidly try every word in it?!?!?!?!  

SKYNET IS HERE!  

I need to change my password. I've been using aardvark this whole time.
  3.  permalink
    All i see is "Custom Web Design"
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    That "custom web design" link goes to this site http://www.intellixmedia.com/QuoteRequest.aspx?type=3 . Fill out the form and put something like "I will have you banned from google for link spamming" or some other crap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I googled "custom web design password criteria" and it brings me to this page lol.  

Also same goes for this search custom web design password selection  

This is a great niche: passwords and web design
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    I always use password as my password and 1234 on my luggage locks..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Its always best to Custom Web Design your password once a week.