Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009
    i get to drive to sacramento tuesday again bleck.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited
    I have to drive somewhere downtown. In Houston. Downtown.  

I don't like driving downtown.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited
    I drove from san diego to vegas 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Im going to vegas again tomorrow. wooot
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Put a nickel in a slot machine for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I usually do the high roller stuff. Its $1 to $5 per way on the slots. The strategy is to win big like $20,000, not win $1000. For some reason people are satisfied winning $1000. I spend $1000 a week in just hotel, food, and travel.
  1.  permalink
    asdf: I drove from san diego to vegas 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Im going to vegas again tomorrow. wooot

i don't mind that drive. i can do it in 4 hours.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009
    When you are polyphasic drive time seems so irrelevant.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Suzukiman: i get to drive to sacramento tuesday again bleck.

I use to drive from North SD county to mid-Orange county, EVERYDAY. Sucked ass, hour and half drive and a half a tank of gas on an economic car everyday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf: I usually do the high roller stuff. Its $1 to $5 per way on the slots. The strategy is to win big like $20,000, not win $1000. For some reason people are satisfied winning $1000. I spend $1000 a week in just hotel, food, and travel.

Does that mean you're not going to put a nickel in the slot machine for me? :-[
  3.  permalink
    asdf: I usually do the high roller stuff. Its $1 to $5 per way on the slots. The strategy is to win big like $20,000, not win $1000. For some reason people are satisfied winning $1000. I spend $1000 a week in just hotel, food, and travel.

In Vegas I start on the progressive slots and usually manage to win a couple hundred bucks. Then i take it over to low limit blackjack and holdem and work my work up in limits. My first couple times in Vegas i walked away with 5 or 6 grand. Stopped going as much when they stopped giving me free rooms.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I have yet to gamble in vegas except in my youth giving my mom a dime to play for me.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStillborne
    I live in vegas and I gamble a lot.  

Playing deuces wild.. when you get 3 deuces and a king and queen of diamond, don't hold the royal flush with deuces. Go for the 4 deuces. Gambling is about taking risks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    An evening of poker is the closest I'll get to gambling. That, or a wager on a game of chess or other board game. Fool's-mate gets them quite often.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hey everyone become my fan on facebook:  

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aya-Hu/113406069892?ref=nfSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2009
    Sasquatch:

Does that mean you're not going to put a nickel in the slot machine for me? :-[

It does not accept coins. I will put in a dollar for you in the nickel machine and play one game and cash out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Good man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Sasquatch: Good man.

So I put in $1 into the 5 cent slots and did the max credits which was 25 cents. After a few games I cashed out at $1.42. Your share is 7.1 cents.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You can have it. Don't spend it all in one place now.