Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoker16
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    i wonder who some mean ass dm will be store 9 getting from software dpt:face-monkey:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Anyone want to hint or guess whos going to get fired at the San Diego Store?
    Who's from the fremont store?
    Why are Frys stores so cheap in replacing light bulbs?
    jennifer craig Store 28 who is she banging now .
    Gigantic WE MATCH INTERNET PRICES banner on the store now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    Go back to school.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009 edited
    Sasquatch: Go back to school.

wtf.  

wheres ayuhu?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
    Paraguay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
    the benefits of having a 3g data card is the ability to use the internet anywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoshua
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2009 edited
    Kathy C. (Store #21) and Rose (Store #9) are trading places. Apparently Rose was former Sup-1 at 21 anyways.  

Just a heads up, Kathy will *appear* evil and mean, but she's just one of those people that dislikes suck-ups and cheery people. If you learn how to talk to her, you two will get along just fine. She's a really good department manager too, so don't be expecting those sales to go down :)  

IE:  

BAD GREETING: "Hi Kathy! ^_^"  
    GOOD GREETING: "Those people always ask for my keys even though they know I wont lend my keys- If Fry's wanted to them to have the keys, they would have gave them keys too."  

I hope my "good greeting" will give you a heads up. Don't *ever* ask for her keys; Just ask her if she can open it for you- whatever it is that needs opening.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2009
    I think this is ghetto talk. I can't make out exactly what it means. It may have something to do with the Soulja boy dance. I mean you.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgDY0pZ68&fmt=18  

The only thing in the world related to "Soulja boy" that doesn't suck. Good drumming is good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Thriftstore Jewelry by The Bad Plus.