Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Looks like they're going to officially announce that they're taking off hourly wage for sales people during the awards ceremony this Wednesday.  

No wonder they moved the ceremony earlier this year.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    flea: Looks like they're going to officially announce that they're taking off hourly wage for sales people during the awards ceremony this Wednesday.  

No wonder they moved the ceremony earlier this year.

This is old news.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009
    Its so awesome. They will double your commission so you can make the same as before! nice. an added bonus is if you want to make more you have to only work half as hard to even double your pay. Best idea ever!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    asdf: Its so awesome. They will double your commission so you can make the same as before! nice. an added bonus is if you want to make more you have to only work half as hard to even double your pay. Best idea ever!

from what I heard from my old co-workers is that they really didnt increase anything and they are making less..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    someone:
    asdf: Its so awesome. They will double your commission so you can make the same as before! nice. an added bonus is if you want to make more you have to only work half as hard to even double your pay. Best idea ever!

from what I heard from my old co-workers is that they really didnt increase anything and they are making less..

With that info you can complain to Unemployment and get paid for being underemployed. I mean if they wanted to pay you less the could just cut commissions. What is the average commission now? Is it lower because people are unmotivated by bad news?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrysDept1
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    man are ceremony is next week cuz mopar this week, i wonder whats gonna happen.... i also herd that its only going to be dept 5 and 2 that do it? anyone can confirm?
  2.  permalink
    does anyone know how this will work out for sales sups and software? they dont get commisson for stuff they sell personally, but as a department.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    so wait your now on full commission? yeah yeah i used a questionmarkLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    no base pay just commission?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009
    I am not following this. You mean that Sales People are no longer to receive an hourly pay? In California? How could you be required to work a schedule and not be compensated for your time?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009
    You are compensated based on how much you sell. is that wrong?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009
    Ah some people just will never get it.Superhero!