Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStillborne
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    If you do, what department are you in? Sales or accessories?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Whats AV sales like at Roseville Frys? Making any money?
    Why is it that everyone who gets fired or quits Frys has a smile on their face?
    who has a bad hairstyle at frys houston
    Roseville
    Who will be at frys for black friday??
  2.  permalink
    I do, i'm in sales, kinda :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    Guest: I do, i'm in sales, kinda :p

so your probably in accessory sales.
  3.  permalink
    I'm not accessory sales but I'm payed by the hour. Regardless of what I sell. Untill the next quarter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Then your in accessory sales lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: I'm not accessory sales but I'm payed by the hour. Regardless of what I sell. Untill the next quarter.

Software? Service?
  4.  permalink
    Software, sas got it :)
  5.  permalink
    is your frys as crazy as all of the southern CA stores seem to be?
  6.  permalink
    I wouldent say we are as crazy as the so cal ones. But we have our issues.
  7.  permalink
    I do, for now anyways, my boss is trying to get me fired, f'ing frys cards. Anys that's why I'm trying to switch departments.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcaligirl26
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009
    guywiththehawk you work in telecom? right? i work at the front of the store
    •  
      CommentAuthorStillborne
    I work in AV. Anyways, they are going to announce Commission only for departments 2 and 5 on tuesday during the awards ceremony. I don't think it will kick in until after Inventory.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRethman1
    Ha ha dang you got me, telecom sales for now. And the whole comission thing is kinda stupid cause that means no sales people won't close for the fact that they would be working for free. But hopefully that won't affect me. Well see.
  8.  permalink
    so who is closing then now?
  9.  permalink
    Can the managers at the roseville frys be anymore tacky with people asking customers to sign up for Fry's cards as soon as they walk in? Sometimes I have seen someone at the entrance and then someone about 20 feet down from them asking the same people again.

I would never purchase anything on a Fry's card. The points/cash back you get from real credit cards makes it completely useless. Plus I am sure chargebacks on a frys card would be near impossible, makes me cringe just thinking about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009
    Fry's card is a waste of wallet space.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStillborne
    I hate fry's cards. I wonder if we will still have to get as many when we are on commission only... Well time to hit the sack, gotta be there at 5am tmrw. GHEY
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    get paid for them or don't waste your time. Request commission on each one. I refuse to offer a frys card to anyone without a legitimate purchase.
  10.  permalink
    Hahahaha, so much for the commission only announcement. This morning was a joke, what a waste of time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009
    Give us the details dude.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1574
    Yeah no announcement and it got over like 40 minutes early! wtf! the last one went till there were customers at the door! LP's skit was the only really well done one. He sucked in like 10 balloons hahaha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStillborne
    Was pretty funny haha. Then the power went out for an hour and we got to chill in the pitch black store on the clock with no customers!
  11.  permalink
    Ya, our skit dident go as well as I had hoped the DVD player decided to not play any sound so we winged it. But I get the fealing that the lp skit will win
    •  
      CommentAuthorcaligirl26
    I'm so glad that guest thought it was a waste of time. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort to get a few laughs. as far as the commission only annoucement goes, who says your good enough to make more than the draw anyways? Let me guess, did you win an award for top sales in the computer dept? If so Ive seen you bugging upper management about commission only
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    We had some comedian guy. Wasn't funny.
  12.  permalink
    No disrespect to the performers, I laughed a lot to most of the skits (the ones I could hear that is). I don't know, its just a strange arrangement to have every employee get together to pass out awards that are meaning less (the few companies i have worked for that gave out awards like this usually included some sort of monetary prize) and then spend an hour having us watch a few performances once a year. Having it at 5:30am is just icing on the cake. I understand it is a huge undertaking to have every employee show up at the same time but another option would be to have it on a sunday night since we close early or on a Saturday or Sunday morning since we start later. Not sure what we all go out of this mornings "events."
  13.  permalink
    i think the point of the meeting is to have fun. yes your boss can be a hard ass but at least he/she has a sense of humor and you can have fun and relax ! why hate your job all the time. relax watch your boss make a fool of themselves( thus the reason for the dorky skits) and enjoy some really good free food. I think the point of it being in the morning and not at night is at night people have to be with their kids, have other jobs, classes to attend and they found that mornings in the middle of the week worked the best.
    geewiz what a horrible life you must have to have THIS be your big complaint,hmmm highest unemployment rate in last 60 years and your bitching about your award not having a montary value .... how about you have a job and if you got an award i would think you are at least able to cloth and feed yourself, which many cant. Plus i have heard that over there in roseville you guys have a cake walk when it comes to upper management ... try another store and some of these other frys assholes and then complain about your poor mean boss .....
  14.  permalink
    Anybody else hear about the FC policy being changed? You are to only offer the card if the item in question qualifies for the 12-year 0% interest promo. Which effectively takes Department 3 off the hook.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009
    That doesn't sound right.
  15.  permalink
    Takes Department 4 off the hook too if thats true, but knowing frys, theres no way its true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2009
    Reading Guest as schizophrenic makes it more interesting
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2009
    We've talked about getting rid of the Guest account before but there are people who wish to protect their identity.
  16.  permalink
    So have you gone to commission yet? Stillborne...your in camera sales right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009
    thanks for the asm... >=[ he started here and then transferred there and came back here, and still no one likes him.Collateral Damage
  17.  permalink
    be grateful we cant send you the one we have now!!
  18.  permalink
    D1 Sales
  19.  permalink
    WOW!!! 9 associates got fired today,.. I kinda feel bad for them..
  20.  permalink
    who?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2009
    Guest: WOW!!! 9 associates got fired today,.. I kinda feel bad for them..

what store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I just went to the frys in vegas an hour ago. I saw a red Ferrari with a custom plate "DIABLO". Doesn't randy fry have a red ferrari?
    •  
      CommentAuthorUserDOS
    what store? and what department. Frys commission bullshit went live to day at all cali stores and IT SUX. I usually work harder then all the salesmen and now i gotta work twice as hard as what i was doing to make money... ah wells more incentive to finish school faster
  21.  permalink
    at the roseville store.
  22.  permalink
    9? I thought it was 4. Who besides Peter, Carl, Alan, and Megan?
  23.  permalink
    Alan from returns? And Peter the DM to D2? That can't be right...
  24.  permalink
    Holy shit what is going on in your store?
  25.  permalink
    "Alan from returns? And Peter the DM to D2? That can't be right... "

Yeah. It's right. That's why Boxton has been running the show this week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2010
    get accountsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  26.  permalink
    I thought no one got fired in the CA stores.. all the favorites and ASS kissers?
  27.  permalink
    who else got canned?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcaligirl26
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010
    seriously, disabling guest accounts is something to reconsider. I dont know who else but A/V lost some people too.