Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009
    Uh...what? As we used to say in the '70's....are you stoned?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    ObiWan, do you think Fry's had sexual harassment insurance?
    How would you rate Fry's health insurance
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2009
    not stoned sleep deprived it was 6 am when I wrote that (running your own company takes a lot of time 3 days out of the week and the rest is waiting for people to get back to you)  

What I was saying before is base an entire economy on straight trade. Do what you are good at for as many people as you can, if everyone did that there would be no need for money, there would be a steep decline in stress, which would lead to healthier people with more work potential. This would also remove a lot of corruption and greed. We would be able to produce way more products and services as it would give more people the ability to learn as schools and colleges would be free the teachers would be teaching because they are good at it. There would be hoards of people in the financial district that could get into whatever trade job they were best at, be it farming or fixing cars. That would increase the amount of work that gets done. You could then have a very minimal number of people in the government you could get rid of all the representatives we have now and simply do a 1 to 1 vote. There will be much less need for government as the money aspect wont need constant monitoring.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    What you're referring to is bartering. It works in very primitive cultures only. As to your assumptions of a decline in stress and more healthy people, that's a serious WAG.  

Reality check - how you wish things were, and how they really are, are at opposite ends of the spectrum.  

BTW, you do that a lot - post when you're sleep-deprived. It has the same effect as if you were high (not very pretty).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep just about correct I usually dont have much free time so I end up simply staying awake to finish work. Yep they are opposites but if people could simply do that it would be great ....  

The real reason to preach all this is so I can do less and have nearly anything I want as these types of systems are easy to corrupt and so they fail without strict laws and a governing body to force everything to work.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009
    asdf:
    Sasquatch: Yeah, the sun.

i never go out side. plus like you would know right?

I'm only in my cave at night.