Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlolwtfhaha
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2009
    when do the give you the drug test?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    If I cant make an interview time will they reschedule?
    What is the job application and interview like? And how hard is it to get a job?
    What happened during the interview
    Should I sweat the Interview or No?
    What kinds of question do they ask at the interview?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Most companies require the drug test after making an offer of employment, and you accept. If you've used, or are using, they'll find out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    If you are using you will never be eligible for employment at any Fry's and it's affiliates.
  2.  permalink
    affiliates?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009
    all the illegally owned companies the frys brothers have to create an almost monopoly / fraud I beilieve they own their bank their rebate company and a couple others obi may be able to elaborate a bitLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    They drug test when they offer you the job lol. Dont do drugs and you don't have to worry about it dumbass.
  4.  permalink
    LOL, just say no to drugs and you don't have to worry about it.
  5.  permalink
    "Crack is Wack!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009
  6.  permalink
    wow, scary
  7.  permalink
    nice poster. I love the fact of how there is a baby's face at the bottom left corner. Baby looks pissed or stoned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2009
    Heh heh, didn't even see that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    its legal here in California to smoke and grow weed as long as you have your 215-marijuana card. Great news today is the Feds cant go after suppliers and users. The state law now overrides Federal law in this case. There is a couple of cities here that tax the sale of marijuana. Its a huge money maker for the state.  

You can grow weed for others if they claim you as their caregiver. You just show the feds or local police the 215 card of your customer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    problem is if the state wants to get rid of you they hand the case over to the feds then its 5 years minimum but it does make some major cash. I would get in it if I was guaranteed not to get put away by the feds.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009
    I was listening to NPR the other day- There is an airport in California that allows passengers to take medical marijuana on flights. What happens when you cross a state line? Poor Granny is going to get herself tased when she lands in another state.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009
    Its legal in nevada. lol
  8.  permalink
    it should be legal everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    if it's legal everywhere then nobody can make bank off it so none of the growers will fight to make it legalLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    No - it shouldn't be legal anywhere. Whatever claimed medicinal benefits there are, are outweighed by both the short and long term side effects. Simply stated, it rots your brain. Having run into several friends recently from high school and college that were both casual and heavy pot users, they even have to admit its usage has adversely affected them.  

As to the claimed medicinal benefits, there are other legal perscriptions that have the same or better effect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2009
    It also stimulates the brain and allows people to perform better.
  9.  permalink
    Anything rots your brain. TV, junk food, video games, alcohol, tabacco, even over the counter medicines and the hormones they inject to our cows in this country. I all depends really on how you use it. If you abuse any subtance, yes it can be harmful. But it really about control. For me getting high was like getting drunk. It was just for fun when I did it. Haven't done it for a long time though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    actually pot makes your brain lazy it doesnt to much else but that is pretty bad itself. Weed should be legalized but heavily taxed and regulated so it can reduce taxes on peoples wages.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    It was actually made illegal to deport poor immigrants specifically mexicans from the us about 100 years ago. Personally I say make all drugs legal as it will create a kind of natural selection and in doing so create an easier way for me to exploit people (more drugged out people easier it is to sell them something) or get a higher paying position as there will be even less capable people (other people that were capable are now druggies high and stupid).Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Everything is great in moderation. Imagine getting high on Tylenol.
  10.  permalink
    asdf: Everything is great in moderation. Imagine getting high on Tylenol.

I think it will kill you before you would be able to get high off that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009
    asdf: Everything is great in moderation. Imagine getting high on Tylenol.

or Cough Medicine.. amazing how many teens steal that stuff out of drug stores...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Cough Medicine? Jesus. How about a double of Listerine on the rocks while you're at it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Watch Intervention. Theres alcoholics that drink Listerine when they run out of regular alcohol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2009
    Shameful.
  11.  permalink
    That's gross. I would throw up even if I drink a single drop. I'm surprised they didn't try Ny-Quil.
  12.  permalink
    YO Weed is the shit fo' Reals dogg
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009
    the person above me is definatly a fried associate .... see if it wasnt for fries people like him would be even more on the street then they already are.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    Bob Marley smoked weed....Weed is not a drug its a Plant :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    yep but the stuff that weed generates as it grows is a drug.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  14.  permalink
    So technically its both from what you are saying suzuki
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    the plant isnt a drug but the stuff the plant produces (probably for self defence) is a drugLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  15.  permalink
    =/ another disappointment :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    how so? it means lots of money for unscrupulous people like meLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  16.  permalink
    They are going to legalize it..don't worry
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    that means less money for meLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  17.  permalink
    Yep...I have some already :) u want some? lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    no I dont touch it at all I have other people do that for me I really dont want to go to a federal penitentiary for trafficking I just want to make money by funding it kind of like investing in a companyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  18.  permalink
    For some reason i was thinking about Penetration not penitentiary lol....Going out in Downtown makes you think differently lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    O.o'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  19.  permalink
    DONT STEAL MY FACIAL EXPRESSION...ITS COPYRIGHTED
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I had that one before you were born ask anyone on this forum or sthomass forumLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  20.  permalink
    are you that old? :s
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yepLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  21.  permalink
    damn that sucks....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    you are 15 right? :face-monkey:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....