Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2009 edited
    It seems like many posts here come from the San Diego store, i.e Incredible Universe.  

There were employees from many stores that were brought in to help San Diego on opening day.  

3 hours later, and a line that circled around the store, the computers went down. Employees were told to do manual quotes, and then to keep a copy of the receipt showing the customer actually made the purchase so you can get your commission.  

That and "Your number is not in the System yet" "Just make a quote and keep the receipt."  

The smart employees from the Los Angeles stores, jumped in their cars and made a bee line back home.  

What a nightmare, and yet San Diego, took the bragging rights for "BEST " regional store from Anaheim (10) where "Company Standards of Excellence" were set for the Southern California region. At least that's what Anaheim was told. And now San Diego, seems like the employees are finally coming to their senses, and not going to be battered around much longer.  

Go San Diego!. You have more guts, than the people from Store 10, (that helped you get started) :face-smile:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    This should be called the "Fry's Store 15: San Diego Forum"
    AIM 6.5 and Windows Vista UAC Bug: Connection Status Unknown: Server Execution Failed
    Bless Those With Unsecured Connections
    Why is there only one store in San Diego?
    Verizon 4G LTE is blazing fast in San Diego
  2.  permalink
    Seems like more people from San Diego post on here at least.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2009
    well I used to work at Store 10... but well i guess I dont post enough.. but then again I don't work there anymore..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    You must have worked for frys for a long time to remember the grand opening of the San Diego store. But I do remember San Marcos. I was there for it but I heard about it when I was in high school. When I started working there Milam told me that San Marcos now was the largest grand opening and from what I have heard lately we still have that record. Its weird because we are one of the slowest stores in the district.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2009
    gossipgirl025: You must have worked for frys for a long time to remember the grand opening of the San Diego store. But I do remember San Marcos. I was there for it but I heard about it when I was in high school. When I started working there Milam told me that San Marcos now was the largest grand opening and from what I have heard lately we still have that record. Its weird because we are one of the slowest stores in the district.

Yeah because you have to deal with the San Diego store and Anaheim... I'm surprised people from Murrietta and Lake Elsinore actually came to Anaheim instead of San Marcos..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrenchyFry
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2009
    I heard the employees had accidently killed the fish in the tanks. Having not been there, is this true?
  4.  permalink
    Seems like a waste of money for the fish anyway.
  5.  permalink
    No. The fish are very much alive. They even have a book in front of the big round tank now telling what fish they have. There was an agreement with the fish people since they spent SO much money for aquarium they get free fish mantaince forever. Also I think they are only supppose to buy fish from that company to hold up the agreement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009 edited

They should just glue together a wall of these.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    Is that a lava lamp with fake fish in it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    USB Aquarium.