Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007 edited
    Check out the new models and pricing on the new apple ipod product line what do you guys think?  

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/3905/appleipodyv1.jpg

Poll

Do you think Apple products are over priced?

Yes, but its worth it4
    33%
    No, there prices are great.1
    8%
    Apple who? I have a Creative MP3 Player2
    17%
    Yes...way to expensive if you ask me5
    42%

Total Votes: 12

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    New iPod Touch news
    New Sprint HTC Touch Pro with over $1500+ in EXTRAS: Starting Bid $0.99 cents
    New Bad Ass Phones Coming Soon: HTC Diamond & HTC Touch Pro
    Apple TV Reloaded!
    Dell to ship in Apple's Manilla envelopes to cut costs
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007
    i like the ipod touch. It has a nice big screen for me to watch my animes and wifi to surf the web. but, the price is kind of steep for 8 gb. 300$ you can buy a lot of other nice things.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2007
    I like the iPod Touch, its like the Sony Milo but with way better interface and features. I want skype on it.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSexyBitch
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2007
    Oh my god I have to have one there so cute!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2007
    worm:I like the iPod Touch, its like the Sony Milo but with way better interface and features. I want skype on it.

do you want cherry on top of it also? :face-monkey:the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2007
    The stores in Southern California have received them. We have the Shuffles and the Nano. They're pretty slick, especially the Nano. the Screen size on the nano for video is pretty good. 200dollars for 8gb.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2007
    The screen on the new nano rocks. It has more pixels per square inch than any screen in the market.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorweasle
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2007 edited
    I have a CD changer and a cassette deck in my mid-90s sedan. I'm fine. And I have no interest in taking my music "on the go".
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2007
    That's fine and dandy, but most people do have that interest. Also Ipods are overrated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorweasle
    Yes they do. I was stating my opinion.  

Yes, they are overrated. Personally I would recommend alternatives from Creative over the iPod anyday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    iPods are over rated. but iPod touch isn't. How great is it to have wifi on a small device with a real web browser? Realize this.i am a worm.