Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    DavidJ: Yes, and Fry' told me that they would not take the TV back before the 30 days. Read the complaint before you post comments because I am sick of repeating things that were in the BBB complaint. Maybe I did not do some things the right way, but I have never had anything like this happen before. It is funny because none of you will answer if it is okay that he posted comments that were not true in the rebuttal section of the BBB complaint. Is it ethical and fair to do that? Please, let me know.

I read the complaint. I don't necessarily believe nor understand some of what you wrote. RE: bad grammar.  

From my experience with Frys, I find it difficult to believe they refused your return. Something's fishy about your story.
  2.  permalink
    guys, i'm going through the exact same situation as DavidJ. Bought a LED 55" HDTV from Burbank and upon opening the box at home, discovered a crack in the screen which I 100% did not cause. However, the a/v manager and store manager and countless others I've spoken to have refused to exchange/refund me. I was sold a lemon and just want what is right, a undamaged television. What DavidJ encountered can be believed especially by me, as I'm being thrown into the same hoops & hurdles. Resolution has not yet happened.

The difference between DavidJ and me is that I did purchase using a credit card, which I intend to file a claim for protection. That said, I am still trying to resolve the situation w/ the Fry's store directly.

Anyone else experiencing the same situation, I would appreciate any advice on how best and who best to escalate. And to those posters who like to throw stones at complaining customers, I'm not looking to pick a fight with you or anyone. I'm only stating facts and as a consumer, I just want what I paid for...a new, undamaged product.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2010
    Go to regional manager to complain about store managers. They get shit done.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStarfucker
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2010
    Your first problem is you're in rapebank.
  3.  permalink
    Guest: guys, i'm going through the exact same situation as DavidJ. Bought a LED 55" HDTV from Burbank and upon opening the box at home, discovered a crack in the screen which I 100% did not cause. However, the a/v manager and store manager and countless others I've spoken to have refused to exchange/refund me. I was sold a lemon and just want what is right, a undamaged television. What DavidJ encountered can be believed especially by me, as I'm being thrown into the same hoops & hurdles. Resolution has not yet happened.  

The difference between DavidJ and me is that I did purchase using a credit card, which I intend to file a claim for protection. That said, I am still trying to resolve the situation w/ the Fry's store directly.  

Anyone else experiencing the same situation, I would appreciate any advice on how best and who best to escalate. And to those posters who like to throw stones at complaining customers, I'm not looking to pick a fight with you or anyone. I'm only stating facts and as a consumer, I just want what I paid for...a new, undamaged product.

Have you tried talking to the manufacturer? Maybe they could give you an RA or RMA number that you can use trying to give the TV back to Fry's in exchange for a new one.