Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009 edited
    someone:
    Sasquatch:
    Guest: Be proud of who you are.

Create an account.

I think we need a different name for the Guest acct... :P  

but then again it's nice to be able to use it when you want more anonymity... I've used it a couple times when i reveal a little more info that could be traced back to me.. Figure it's harder to find a pattern with guest than my own account.. It's all about deny deny deny, but then again.. i don't work there anymore.. :)

What if the Guest username had your ip tacked on the end of it. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    I know about 5 people who have figured me out and about 20 others who know which store I worked in and department and I have been talking about 5 finger fridays all the timeLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    AyaHu: I think guest must be fat and ugly, because I am a girl too, and no matter how little makeup I wear, how closed my frumpy shirt is, or how back my hair is, I still cannot manage not to be hit on.

i know the feeling. damn why did god have to make me so hott! ahhahah pic will be posted soon :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009
    lol amanda penny!? my dm told us we were getting another female sales associate who was dm n this n that here n there... she was not at ALL what i expected. anyway. she worked a total of 10 hours and then disappeared. don't blame her. dm to sales yada yada..Collateral Damage
  2.  permalink
    big maw dog:
    AyaHu: I think guest must be fat and ugly, because I am a girl too, and no matter how little makeup I wear, how closed my frumpy shirt is, or how back my hair is, I still cannot manage not to be hit on.

i know the feeling. damn why did god have to make me so hott! ahhahah pic will be posted soon :)

You know how excited you got all the boys on here? Now they are gonna be waiting for it will such anticipation. but yes I do know the same feeling.
  3.  permalink
    LMAO
  4.  permalink
    @Particleman: Penny is not a "liability" to anyone. Instead of making up stories and circumstances that aren't true you should focus on doing your job.
    It is a violation of company policies and procedures to discuss confidential, trade-secret operations of the company on a public forum.
    If you have concerns, you should share them with your supervisor or the comment line.
    Your actions are entirely inappropriate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 5006
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    @guest:

Shut the fuck up. The whole reason this forum exists is to keep pricks like you from being in any sort of position with authority. You really think people will not violate company policies and leak information, on a public forum? Welcome to the real-world, amigo.

Complaints that go to the comment line go no where, instead Dan Diggins just tells whatever DDM is in charge of whatever department is being complained about to "keep an eye on it." Wow, real progress. Don't even get me started on complaints to the immediate supervisors.

You're turn.