Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    Girls?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    Bizz:
    gossipgirl025: LOL, the things that people say on here. First I'm fat and then I'm a guy. People are having way too much fun with the "guest" user. But yes I am going to say it, if you knew me then you know I'm not fat or husky or extra large. Not even my clothes are extra large or even large for that matter. Guest must be one of those...How did I say it?...cocaine chic type of skinny girls. She or he would have to be if they they think a size 6 is fat. 6 is normal, size 2s are not. Keep the bluffing in poker "guest" because you don't know me.  

As for the me being on here issue, why do have an issue? I'm on here when I'm at work. And like I said before, I'm not the one causing the drama. The drama was started in the store. It's not my problem the you have an issue about it being on here. And if everyone knows the story then how come it's not up here yet in detail. Everyone is scared. I'm the only one that had enough "balls" (cause apparently I'm a guy) to say anything, even if its not the whole thing. I'm not doing this for attention and never caused drama in the store when I worked there. If you don't like what your are reading then don't read it. I will still say what I want and if you don't like that is seriously your problem.

i bought a pair of pants the other day. said "size 7 normal/average". i saved the tag...

This made me laugh. Seven is fine, but I don't think "average" works in America. Maybe where the pants were made...
  1.  permalink
    lol your crazy
  2.  permalink
    Size seven is average and healthy. The average hight for america is 5-4 to 5-7 so you also have to take that into consideration as well. The only excuse your really have to be a size 1 is if you are under 5 feet. It's the media that doesn't make it normal. And its still going, did you hear about the whole Kate Moss thing? She said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" What kind of image is that portraying to young girls?
  3.  permalink
    Be happy with yourself....eat whatever you want...Just note if you go that route...chances are you will probably get a Disease because it is usually prone to Obese people
  4.  permalink
    I am happy and I do eat what I want. But its about balancing your diet and excirising. Diets are really bad for you. I should be about losing weight the fastest but getting your shape in shape. Tyra did a whole thing about it on her show. But you can still get heart disease even if you're health nut and vegetarian. My grandparents friend died of a stroke and she was both.
  5.  permalink
    Guest: gorilla man i'm pretty sure thats not your real name or your picture. so shut the fuck up. gossipgirl i don't got a problem with you never did. we actually got along. but as for bringing it up here still disagree

That's fine, you have every right to. Every has right to their own opinion. But sometimes it can go to far, like calling me fat and husky. I do have a problem with that because I'm not. Unless you are thinking of some one completely different. But I don't and probably most don't consider someone that a size 7-5 is fat. That's rediculous. It sounds like your promoting eating disorders with Kate Moss. But then again like I said you are probably thinking I'm someone else.
  6.  permalink
    Aftab was fired in store 25.
  7.  permalink
    I know. He was a good guy, still is. But made the mistake of lying to the managers when he accidently set off the fire sprinklers in the training room.
  8.  permalink
    haha thats a good prank :) maybe that was his way of saying fuck off fry's :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2009
    Guest: Aftab was fired in store 25.

why what happened now?
  9.  permalink
    yes,what happened?
  10.  permalink
    He was playing with a paper clip in the training room and it hit one of the sprinklers and they went off. He basically lied about it and got fired.
  11.  permalink
    Wow LOL...Epic
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009
    gossipgirl025: He was playing with a paper clip in the training room and it hit one of the sprinklers and they went off. He basically lied about it and got fired.

hit a sprinkler with a paper clip and it set off the sprinklers??? wow.. I head my head on one once and it didnt do anything..except for hurt.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  12.  permalink
    I know, its weird. They should probably get those things checked if they are that sensitive. But they have little birthday parties and stuff in the training room sometimes. They will have a cake, blow out the candles and that never set off the sprinklers. I guess if there's a fire and they don't go off, someone should go find a paper clip and throw it at the sprinklers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    Frys doesnt want wet burnt merchandise worse still unburnt wet merchandise bot of which they would do there best to sell or return the the manufacturer.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
    Paperclip??
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    5-7 is supposed to be normal sized for average height america. problem is america's getting fatter and fatter and i think that's what he was saying gossipgirl. and he's right. and you're right. and we're all right. and dude's right about paper clips n sprinklers and rtv damaged product.  

"....uuhhhmmmm this is wet.... and burnt... can we get credit? what? ...yes we have all the packaging..." poor 82.Collateral Damage
  13.  permalink
    What do you mean he? You know who that guest is? I was just standing up for myself that's all. If America is getting fatter that's america's problem, not mine. I spend time at the gym, eat right and healthy and take care of myself. I use to be a victim of an eating disorder when I was a teen, I'm just thankful it didn't esculate to the point of me being malnourished or even worse, dead. So yes I am gonna get offensive if someone is making remarks twords my body.
  14.  permalink
    Why do people get offended on what other people think about them? I personally could care less what all these people say about me. They can suck it for all i care. Retaliating means that they got to you..and from what I have been reading they already did. Gossipgirl, don't listen to these idiots....you know you are fit so there is no reason to prove it to anybody.
  15.  permalink
    I know I am. Trust me to get where I am today it took a lot to get to the point to not give a flying rats ass about what about me. This is just a subject that I'm passionate about. I lost one of my good friends because of an eating disorder.
  16.  permalink
    Sad story....:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sorry for your loss I have a friend with a different issue but possibly worse right half of him is effectively dead .... didnt eat or eat too much just curious.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Sasquatch: Paperclip??

Call it destiny. Getting fired from frys is the best thing that can happen. Better opportunities are out there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009 edited
    GORILLA MAN: I like to eat candles.

This is not my kinda thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    candles with hotsauce?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    GORILLA MAN nice video proves your a george bush that likes dick Cheney. ......Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  17.  permalink
    What's with all the firings from the San Marcos store? First the Customer Service Manager that transferred from Store 7 was accused of sexual harrassment and quit before he could get fired (and I say that's bullshit because that guy was my manager for half a year and he was decent, kind and cared about the safety, health and welfare of his employees) and now all this shit.  

Do the people of Store 25 just like firing people?
  18.  permalink
    heh. that was brad, and he went to store #15!@#
  19.  permalink
    Ya, I know it was Brad, I got the store numbers mixed up. Still think it's bullshit though, that was not in Brad's character. Just didn't want to use his name out of respect, ya know? :( Poor Brad
  20.  permalink
    Suzukiman: sorry for your loss I have a friend with a different issue but possibly worse right half of him is effectively dead .... didnt eat or eat too much just curious.

It was back in high school. She didn't eat and when she did she threw up and I was doing it with her. I came around to my sences. But she didn't. We stopped being friends then she ended up in a wheel chair. And it just got worse form there. She didn't even make it to prom or graduation. It hit me hard a couple years later thinking that could have been me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    slow starvation definitely not fun.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    glad to hear you were able to break the habitLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  21.  permalink
    yeah, me too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2009
    I need to get back on my cabbage and peta bread diet ... it actually tastes really good with avocado parsley and onion and its dirt cheap about 20$ for a month of foodLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  22.  permalink
    Oh man, AFTAB. BWAUAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA. Motherfucker stands up on a chair, and sticks a paper clip into the fire sprinkler. The damn fire system goes off in the training room and completely floods the back end of customer service. The fire department is called in no one knows what the hell just happened. The next day Aftab is pulled into the LP office and is questioned. He denies that he did anything, but they've got tape of him fucking with the sprinkler. He is immediately terminated. I'm surprised he didn't go to jail for that shit. AMAZING.  

Penny is now up at the Wilsonville store in Oregon. She played the system pretty well, I'll admit it. One day Frank from AV tells Penny that she has to close because the other managers voted and she wasn't there. She tells Frank that she quits right there on the spot, and goes back to the department to gather some things. While she's back there, she writes a pretty scathing email to Mike Milar, Ken Lutz, and Kathy Kolder. Ten minutes later she turns in her keys and leaves.  

The best part? This is during finacials. Milam is up at home office when Kathy gets the email and she pulls Milam into her office. Long story short: Penny is now a liability to the company, and Mike Milar offers her anything to stay with Frys. It turns out to be a transfer to Oregon. She left a week later.  

And I STILL don't know the identity of GossipGirl. This bugs me to no end.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    gossipgirl025: 6 is normal, size 2s are not. Keep the bluffing in poker "guest" because you don't know me.

Hey now, I'm a size 2... But I work out all the time and do constant maintenance. Gossipgirl sounds pretty hot to me. I am sorry to hear about your friend, Ive never had the experience.  

Would they have fired this guy if he'd told the truth?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Probably. I would.
  23.  permalink
    Too bad about Aftab, hopefully he moves on to bigger and better things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so wait is size 1 half of size 2 and how is that determined because next is 0 which means non existent????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    0 isnt non existant. Below 0 is youth sizes.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ??? so they are negative in size .... that sounds more like black hole theory than a clothing size??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  24.  permalink
    lol...You are fit :)
  25.  permalink
    There's nothing wrong with size 2's. As long as it's health corresponding to our hieght. I work with a lot of Asian people and they are really short and in the size 0-2 range. But for all those runway models that are towering around 6 feet and a size 2, that's unhealthy to me. For me it has to balance out. Just like eating habits. To stay healthy and not gain weight you have to eat a balance diet. Crash diets are the worst. If your diet is balanced then you will have no trouble keeping a healthy weight, and you can even have that piece of cheesecake and not feel guilty about it.
  26.  permalink
    People don't care...SEX sells....so if you're not fit then you are going to have a hard life getting promotions at your company ect. I'm not saying you're not fit I am just saying that people should be cautious about their weight because they will live longer if they eat/work out/ in a healthy manner. Fat Asses have a greater chance of getting diabetes and other diseases....We all know your not big or skinny but average, you don't have to repeat yourself. If you're confident about your weight there is no reason for you to write about it.
  27.  permalink
    Be proud of who you are.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    Guest: Be proud of who you are.

Create an account.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    Sasquatch:
    Guest: Be proud of who you are.

Create an account.

I think we need a different name for the Guest acct... :P  

but then again it's nice to be able to use it when you want more anonymity... I've used it a couple times when i reveal a little more info that could be traced back to me.. Figure it's harder to find a pattern with guest than my own account.. It's all about deny deny deny, but then again.. i don't work there anymore.. :)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  28.  permalink
    so it doesn't really matter now...