Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Is it just me or is frys.com down right now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    It works. Turn off Norton.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    asdf: It works. Turn off Norton.

I've seen Norton in action once.. it worked great at protecting the computer......by turning off the whole internet to the pc.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
    well actually it turns it off to anything but the viruses remember it stands for never obliterates real threats or nothin'.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    Theres a nice companion product to Norton and it was avaiable at frys awhile back. "turn off the internet button" it was located in the dial-up modem isle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    go to bestbuy.com. it never crushes down:face-monkey:
  2.  permalink
    FRYS=DEVIL NEXT TO OBAMA OR GORILLA MAN lol:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    so why is obama the devil?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    He must be a strong conservative. Sounds like my mother, she says Michelle Obama looks like one of the actors for Planet of the Apes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    obviously but anyone who is too far to one side or the other cant be flying straight.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    You said it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    gossipgirl025: He must be a strong conservative. Sounds like my mother, she says Michelle Obama looks like one of the actors for Planet of the Apes.

I'm afraid I would have to disagree. I believe the resemblance is more Klingon than Planet of the Apes.
  5.  permalink
    I am neither conservative nor liberal....:P
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    gossipgirl025: He must be a strong conservative. Sounds like my mother, she says Michelle Obama looks like one of the actors for Planet of the Apes.

agreed
  6.  permalink
    asdf:
    FAIL  

agreed
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ok if your neither than what are you or what is your views?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....