Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009 edited
    Here is the ad:  

Details from page 1:  

Details from page 2:  

Details from page 3:  

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    2013 Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2014 ad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    Bottles and bottles of every color of peppercorns you can imagine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009
    asdf: So whats going to be in the 2009 Black Friday Ad?

Crap, crap, and more crap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
    I get stuff for free why would I want to buy it?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Yes...but do you get it legally?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    technically yes if I word it correctly. would my argument hold up in court possibly. can they detect it to accuse me in the first place no. is it moral the way i do it no, but i only do it to immoral companies and i only know one of those.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009 edited
    there is nothing illegal about asking for your money back on a receipt as long as you don't say you want your money back for the item it's legal. The company has full right to refuse giving you the money but they usually don't check. If you say you want your money back for xyz item that you tampered with that could be considered fraud, but if you don't mention the item and they assume and simply take the tampered item then you are ok, as you have simply asked them for the money back and you didn't say anything about returning the item.  

The whole thing is moot anyway as they can't proove the fraud unless you admit to it and if they accuse you of fraud, especially on one of their open box items, that could easily become a huge lawsuit where they lose.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    I am telling customers to stop wasting their time with Black Friday. There's nothing but crap being sold on Black Friday. There are no real "Deals". Just cheaply made crap being sold for cheap prices. There IS a reason why the return lines are always fucking huge the day AFTER Christmas. People need to ask themselves if it is worth sitting outside in the freezing cold for 5 and a half fucking hours, just so they can buy that cheap as hell 199 laptop with a CELERON PROCESSOR and 1GB of RAM running WINDOWS VISTA is worth it.  

Black Friday customers are just plain out fucking morons.  

It's also a big fucking waste of time too because these cheap ass items don't make the store any money, and customers are only interested in buying the cheap items and nothing else. THIS DOESN'T MAKE THE STORE ANY MONEY! Therefore, IT'S A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME!!!!
  2.  permalink
    Everybody knows that...BUT PEOPLE ARE CHEAP!!!Especially Asians
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    GORILLA MAN: Everybody knows that...BUT PEOPLE ARE CHEAP!!!Especially Asians

And indians... and polish
  3.  permalink
    yea indians as well...never encountered a polish person but most are tourist so its understandable
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    i just enjoy the brazillians/south americans that come in and buy like 400 10packs of ballpoint pens and hair straighteners. we had a tour bus last summer down from canada (we call them canasians) and our sm was like "pull out the rice cookers. seriously, i want a floor stack right here" and you know what? it worked. but i agree about black friday. it's all cheap stuff sold for cheap prices that break 3 weeks later or get returned within 2 days. yay for restocking fee's :DCollateral Damage
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Its all about exporting. You buy low and sell high outside of USA
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Rice is going to cost double this year.
  4.  permalink
    brazilian chicks are fine/delicious
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you mean the Brazilian checks with arms the size of your thigh?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    you are crazy..i have seen some very beautiful woman frm brazil :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    as in tall and meatyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    as in slim,fit,.....imagine South Beach quality
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    usually they are big all around and can crush bricks with their buttLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    they have nice big ass but that are firm :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and muscly those chicks are usually bulky enough if they clamp down you can use it to chop rebar.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    LOL....they are keepers
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ok squeeze ..... *ka-chink* .... thanks honneyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    LMAO
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep just make sure they dont squeeze or you might just become dewillied.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    gross
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    your the one that likes Brazilian chicks.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAuDioFreaK39
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009 edited
    WTFurry: I am telling customers to stop wasting their time with Black Friday. There's nothing but crap being sold on Black Friday. There are no real "Deals". Just cheaply made crap being sold for cheap prices. There IS a reason why the return lines are always fucking huge the day AFTER Christmas. People need to ask themselves if it is worth sitting outside in the freezing cold for 5 and a half fucking hours, just so they can buy that cheap as hell 199 laptop with a CELERON PROCESSOR and 1GB of RAM running WINDOWS VISTA is worth it.  

Black Friday customers are just plain out fucking morons.  

It's also a big fucking waste of time too because these cheap ass items don't make the store any money, and customers are only interested in buying the cheap items and nothing else. THIS DOESN'T MAKE THE STORE ANY MONEY! Therefore, IT'S A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME!!!!

Only 5 and a half hours? Sounds like someone doesn't how to play the game. This will be my fifth year camping at Fry's Electronics for 15 hours straight. I'm putting a 32" OLEVIA HDTV in the back of my car connected to a PS3 Slim with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. At the same time, a friend is bringing a genuine poker table and some real playing cards. Finally, we are gonna head over to Giant Manhattan Pizza and pick up two 30-inchers for everyone to eat. That's right, 17 people is what I call a party, so if you want to sit your fat ass at home all Thanksgiving night while you troll some forums and pet your cat who half loves you, so be it. I've got more exciting plans with real friends.  

Besides, I wouldn't call a 32GB flash drive for $29 a bad deal, considering the current state of the IT industry and the volatility of NAND flash prices over the past year. Even the most insignificant item like a flash drive has worth behind it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    a good time is driving off road for a 15 hour excursion not sitting in a parking lot. There is cheaper ways to get the tv and the ps3 neither of which I would have any use for as I am too busy to watch the tv and way too busy to play a video game plus I would rather have the $300 rather than spend it on frivolous things like a 32gb flash drive which will be 10$ in half a year same with the tv and ps3Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    GORILLA MAN: Fail on that moron that is going to wait to get a flash drive on black friday....EPIC FAIL

You honestly think someone would wait 15 hours JUST to get a flash drive? Rethink.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009 edited
    even for the rest of the stuff I can buy all that stuff but I would rather have the free cash.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    sOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE A LIFE..........they usually buy shit and then return it a week later
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    AuDioFreaK39:
    GORILLA MAN: Fail on that moron that is going to wait to get a flash drive on black friday....EPIC FAIL

You honestly think someone would wait 15 hours JUST to get a flash drive? Rethink.

my favorite is the lady that strolls in at noon because she needs a ream of paper or an ink cartridge... and then waits in line for 5+ hoursCollateral Damage
  13.  permalink
    LOL....or the dumbass that comes at 7pm and ask any associates if the 300 laptop is still on sale...Fail
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    GORILLA MAN: LOL....or the dumbass that comes at 7pm and ask any associates if the 300 laptop is still on sale...Fail

heck if you come in at 7am and expecting it... FAILHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  14.  permalink
    So no one has the frys bf ad?
  15.  permalink
    I don't have it but i know what they are going to sell
  16.  permalink
    It wont come out till the day before thanksgiving usually. The SM and ASM don't get it till the day before thanksgiving. The customer realations sup gets it that day to because they have to make copies for black friday. Each ad is going to be differnt depending on your county. But the majority of the items in the ad are the same. Really home office is the only ones that could leak it before then, but they would have to do all the different ones. But as for the news paper companies, I have no idea when they get it. I'm guessing the same day as the managers do.
  17.  permalink
    Not really...I know what is going to be on sale so on that i disagree with you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    just look at what items are coming in.. there's a huge spike in shipments coming black friday...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  18.  permalink
    They have already recieved a large quantity of items and i know whats going to be on sale...Get ready for E-MACHINES on sale lol
  19.  permalink
    That's only because they put the same stuff in the ad every year. I guarentee there will be a the following:  

-32" or bigger flat screen that will be $200  
    -A $5 flash drive.  
    -At least 3 diffent deals on hard drives depending on size  
    -A cheap to moderate quality lap top for around $200 to $300  
    -Digital cameras for around $99 to $250  
    -Same with video cameras  
    -Probably 4 diffent motherboard/cpu combos  
    -A comob for all video game systems.  
    -Cheap dance pads for video games for around $20 - $40  
    -$3 dvds on movies that are pretty old like "Hearld and Mod" and "Homeward Bound"  

Then there's so much more but the last thing I can guarentee that you will see at Frys is a BIG line of customers camping out at the store. The line will wrap around the store and most likely you will have the fire department and sheriff to moniter customer capacity.
  20.  permalink
    hahaha true on most of the stuff you said gossip girl :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    see if the terroroists just blew up fried electronics on black friday they would have taken out many many more people ... one could even argue it would do some good especially for the economy as there will be less cheap people.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  21.  permalink
    Then won't blow up fry's, too many of their own people work there.
  22.  permalink
    Are there going to be any mp3 players on sale?
    Gorilla man, you say that you know what will be on sale??
  23.  permalink
    Mostly crap...as for mp3 if you are a fan of Centon or Pixxo you are in luck they are going to be on sale
    •  
      CommentAuthorMudBERT
    Whats the motherboard/cpu combo going to be like and is it something you have to be a top ten customer to get? Just asking because I'm transferring to CSUN or CSULA for film and need a comp for editing. I saw they had this combo for last year in the link below.  

http://www.frys-electronics-ads.com/ads/2008/11/27/38333/Intel-Core-2-Quad-Quad-Core-Processor-Q8200-ECS-G31T-M-Motherboard  

Hoping to see something similar to this. This something worth being in line all night for though?
  24.  permalink
    i didnt get a chance to see Components Sale items...but i will find out :)