Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Have you ever noticed the Mt's at Fry's Electronics think they are superior to you? Well I encountered a Gorilla today....I was helping out a customer today and I didn't realize that It was the Gorilla's customer. So I told Gorilla, " Oh shit sorry man and walked away....The customer told the Gorilla he was still going to look at computers for a lil bit...10 minutes past and Gorilla was at the podium standing there like a Dumb ass. So, In my head I was thinking Damn he must not really want to help out this customer. So I walked to the customer and told him that if Gorilla has helped u? They responded by saying, " No, he disappeared on us". So I took the initiative of helping out the customer:face-devil-grin: Gorilla got mad because I was helping them out. I had everything ready...the warranty the net book that payed 15 spanks, the Optical Drive and the Norton Anti Virus. I was feeling good...While I was walking the customers to the nearest computer....out comes Gorilla ...rAWWW he says....lol... He told me by the way the customers where right next to me: That computer is not going to do what you want it to do. Then he told the customer something personal which i cannot say because I got deeply offended by it and was non of anybody's business. The Supervisor was right there and I think he told him that was not cool and thats it...I was mainly concerned with the customer...When he said that the customer was second guessing himself....and i was like this mother fucker is going to fuck my sale. The customer ultimately decided not to get the Net Book because of Gorilla. I put back net book in the cage...Gorilla has the nerve to confront me and start talking mess..saying and i quote " I'm fucken 30 motha fucken years old...You better watch out" Saying all sorts of unnecessary stuff....Unprofessional....So I told Gorilla go get a Degree and smiled :)....That's all I said...Gorilla was irate his head was about to explode ahhhh lol...So i Just walked away and was helping another customer with a Laptop :)...Out comes someone I wont say his name so i will use 'turtle"....and confront Gorilla and starts talking mess to him...just messing with him a little...Gorilla was a little upset with me but i could give a rat's ass about gorilla. Anyways, Turtle was putting out product in the back wall...And just to start some mess...Gorilla confronts Turtle telling him to punch him and all this crap being loud at work...Come on now...there is a time and place for all of this....Meanwhile i was attending my customers and Gorilla and Turtle were right there being loud... So i told my customers to follow me....I went further away from them so that the customers wont be scared or distracted...But the damage was already done...I lost 2 Sales because of Gorilla.  

What do you think I should of done? Do you think I did the right thing?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    How to make the dumbass customer not lose your quote
    Video and audio Mt
    Dsc'ing MT's!
    Idiotic MT's
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    :face-angel:
  3.  permalink
    What is that suppose to mean? lol:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    nothing... I just don't wanna say somethinig... just a smile will answer all your problem
  4.  permalink
    yep :P....People surprise me every single day...
  5.  permalink
    Jenseri....I've read a lot of the topics relating to Straight Commission ....I wish them the best....:P Fry's is Greedy just like any Company...but Fry's is Private Company so all the money goes to Randy Fry..
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    I wish we were public.
  6.  permalink
    I know...everybody wishes that....Sasquatch whats up...Houston is so ghetto :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Sasquatch: I wish we were public.

Going public is very restrictive besides all the extra investment money. Also you can say goodbye to commission, investors get paid first.
  7.  permalink
    EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ASDF :( thats the sad thing about it
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    thats why you need to be an investor it makes alot more money than simply working.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:
    Sasquatch: I wish we were public.

Going public is very restrictive besides all the extra investment money. Also you can say goodbye to commission, investors get paid first.

The Fry's brand needs it, employment aside.
  8.  permalink
    Fried Chicken :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    They would sell more if they actually used Fried branding.
  9.  permalink
    They would sell more if they had Lego's :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    GORILLA MAN: They would sell more if they had Lego's :)

and not the knock-off lego systemsHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but knockoffs are cheap with high markupLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    yep...high markup and in the end the Associates end up being screwed once again lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    exactly ... I am still thinking of starting a company called Fried electronics?? with a gold chip in the middle of a frying pan.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    LMAO....if i support your company and advertise the hell out of it....in certain regions/cities...will i get money...PAYPAL parse
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    sure a percentage of the profietLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    someone:
    GORILLA MAN: They would sell more if they had Lego's :)

and not the knock-off lego systems

GQ Legos with Lego compatible.
  12.  permalink
    I will like to make business with you :)....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ok where do you live and when do you want to set it up?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    Can i tell you when i get off work....I'll get back on later on today ok :)...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    let me know I have just finished making 500$ off some of the equipment I have lying around the house 2 24" plotters. I have been thinking of setting up a store kindof like wierd stuff we should talk when are you off?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  14.  permalink
    7pm central but ill get online later on like at 8,9,10 lol just if u see me online then we talk later
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sounds good. If I can get something up and running that makes cash I can then do less and make more same with you. We hire x fried salesmen pay them about what they were making at fried (heres your half eaten stale loaf of bread for this week) and make money.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    anyway off to super early dinner.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  15.  permalink
    Lol....ok sounds good