Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    How stupid Customers really be? Share your lovely story on how Stupid/Ignorant A customer can be :)....Enjoy....  

I once had a customer ask me one of the dumbest questions in the world! Ok, so he was looking for DVD Movies...Note: he was already in the Software Dept. Came up to me Note " I was or am not a Software Associate"....Holding a dvd while asking me...I stood there and was thinking to myself...Is this guy serious? I laughed I literally laughed...I told him look to your left...and what does he do...he looks at his right....I told him the other left maybe he can understand then...and then he said OOOOOOO....THANK YOU THANK U....lol..I walked away and was thinking to myself..."You think you have dealt with the Dumbest customers in the world...but you are wrong and surprised"...lol...
  2.  permalink
    " i forgot to say what the customer told me lol" He said where are the DVD'S but if you are smart you would of known....:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpcghostII
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Well when I was working at Del Taco many many moons ago. I had a customer come in and ordered from me, I then took the food out to him when it was finished, the proceed to start cleaning the dining room, after a couple of minutes the guy calls out. "Excuse me", I reply Yes, Customer " Do you work here?" Me, "No sir, I am just such a good frequent customer who is here all the time so they gave me this nifty uniform and name badge to have." LOL True story.
  3.  permalink
    LMAO....WOW...that shit is funny.....  

Here is another one....This guy comes over asking for Memory....usually when they say memory they are referring to RAM....I told him Memory for the Computer and he said yes yes...BTW he was Asian...I told him to go to Dept 1..He did....he came back and said I want Memory you told me it was there and it not there lol....I was all mellowed out and said...SIR are you talking about a Flash Drive? He said NOOOO...Memory...So i took the guy to Isle 39 i think thats the isle i forgot...and told him...IS THIS WHAT U WERE TALKING ABOUT? he said yes....I replied " SIR,THIS IS A FLASH DRIVE...Do you understand",,,,He looked at me stupefied lol and i just laughed at him...Come on...Supposedly they say that Asians are the smartest people in the world...I think thats all bullshit....Fucken Idiot...Another Stupid Customer :) lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Cool story bro.
  4.  permalink
    thanks bro just spreading the stupidity of Human beings lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ............................................________  
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,  
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,  
    .........................,/...............................................”:,  
    .....................,?......................................................\,  
    .................../...........................................................,}  
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}  
    .............../...................................................,:”........./  
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../  
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../  
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/  
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}  
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../  
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../  
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”  
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\  
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__  
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,  
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\  
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\  
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__  
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``  
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\  
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
  5.  permalink
    thats awesome what website did u find that? or you did it?:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2090
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    sage
  6.  permalink
    O.o
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    ????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    =/
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2009
    What's even better is listening to a Fry's Associate trying to BS their way through a sale.
  8.  permalink
    It usually works because lets face it customers don't know what they are looking for and are stupid :).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    then it gets returned.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    "yes I'm looking for a cable...."  

"what kind of cable?"  

"one for my pc...."Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Not every customer is stupid. The smart ones shop elsewhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    or buy for free:face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    Yep :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I really should wash some of the tacky paste off my hands.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    wash it then
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    but it helps my sticky fingers "collect" stuffLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    lol suzuki you crack me up
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I tryLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    as I say if you don't laugh at the fact your on a messed up world it will consume you.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    thats true...LIVE/LAUGH/ENJOY
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you forgot the and then get luvs quit ripping off old commercials (so far ripped off 1 total) O.o' yeah <----- complete and utter nonsence it happensLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  14.  permalink
    :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    ObiWan: What's even better is listening to a Fry's Associate trying to BS their way through a sale.

Can you provide an example of said bullshit?
  15.  permalink
    Simply lie to them and say that everything is covered lol...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Everything is covered in the terms of the contract.
  16.  permalink
    yep....physical and internal
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so lie through your teeth and give them paperwork disclaiming anything you said.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  17.  permalink
    yep :) and make a lot of money for the week:P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and go negative the next from returns?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  18.  permalink
    THATS WHY U QUIT BEFORE U DO THAT lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nice getting hired and quitting every other weekLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  19.  permalink
    yep :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    doesnt sound like something I want to do.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  20.  permalink
    if u dont like fried then why not risk it:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    I make more money than anyone working there.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  21.  permalink
    u sure about that...i know some people that make 3000 a week
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    what positions?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  22.  permalink
    Sales....AV AND ANOTHER IN COMPUTERS
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    with the commission only system and if they are that good why not get a job where they could be making twice that.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  23.  permalink
    why get a degree and spend money on that when you are already making double of what a graduate is making...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I doudt it atleast at friesLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    GORILLA MAN: u sure about that...i know some people that make 3000 a week

i doubt someone at Fry's is pulling in 3000 a week.. that would mean they'd need to pull in $600 a day.. and i doubt that.. because there were some weekdays where all sales assoc's combined were barely pulling in $800..  

lets even assume further... lets say they work Fri-tues.. Tues lets say he pulls in $300 which is hard to do... that leaves $2700 for the fri-mon... that would average out to be around $675 a day.. and even on saturday and sunday that can be a stretch.. atleast consistently.. though some may be able to pull $3000 a week on the week of black friay, but i'm calling BS on this one..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    same here.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....