Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2007
    As you may or may not know desktops and laptops are replaced every 3 months or so and guess what its that time again so the new models are coming out! What a good time to change out technology right after a labor day sale! Think about it have a big sale to sale the old shit right before the newer better faster models come out! Its genius! I can't wait to see the new notebooks! I was very happy to see Apple's new iPod product line and that sucks for people who bought a iPhone and over paid $200 compared to the new price they now have! LOLFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2007
    When is the new iPods available at Fry's. And when the hell is the new Mac OS coming out?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2007
    flea:  
    I was very happy to see Apple's new iPod product line and that sucks for people who bought a iPhone and over paid $200 compared to the new price they now have! LOL

it only suck for poor people haha.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round