Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited
    ....thinking that all Indians are cheapskates?  

I hate stereotypes. I really do. I hate believing in them, but god damn it. If you want people not to think of you in a particular stereotype, it would help if the said person would STOP ACTING LIKE THE STEREOTYPE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!  

Seriously, every single Indian that comes to my store wants to penny-pinch and bargin with me, and it is pissing me off.  

((Indian accent)) I am looking for cheap laptop with good deal. Can you give me discount? Cheap cheap cheap. I don't want PSC cause I am taking over to India.((/Indian accent))  

I really wish that people would just realize that they are behaving like annoying stereotypes that other people hate and just fucking stop it!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Dog the bounty hunter is racist?? noo.
    GameStop Instructs Employees to Ignore Law Enforcement And Not Shut Down
    Rent To Own scam: Wii for $948
    Office campus proposed for site of Fry's HQ store in N. San Jose
    fry"s forum mascot RONNY THE RAMCHIP
  2.  permalink
    Preach...so do Asians...."Asian Accent" Dis good one? which one u like better? I want dat one....  

me-Would you be interested on getting our Performance Service Contract  

Asian-No warranty I give it to manufacturer...it has one year right?  

Me-Yes it does  

Asian...no warranty...a week later passes by and they return it lol...I'm starting to believe that Asians don't have Souls lol:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    asians usually want webates in my experience. "dis ha webate?? ooh so no webate? oohh you know.." etc.Collateral Damage
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Bizz: asians usually want webates in my experience. "dis ha webate?? ooh so no webate? oohh you know.." etc.

Can I get a discount?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    WTFurry: ....thinking that all Indians are cheapskates?  

I hate stereotypes. I really do. I hate believing in them, but god damn it. If you want people not to think of you in a particular stereotype, it would help if the said person would STOP ACTING LIKE THE STEREOTYPE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!  

Seriously, every single Indian that comes to my store wants to penny-pinch and bargin with me, and it is pissing me off.  

((Indian accent)) I am looking for cheap laptop with good deal. Can you give me discount? Cheap cheap cheap. I don't want PSC cause I am taking over to India.((/Indian accent))  

I really wish that people would just realize that they are behaving like annoying stereotypes that other people hate and just fucking stop it!

It's easy to deal with people who want to haggle with you..  

You: This one is $549  
    Them: Can I have it for $449  
    You: No It's $549  
    Them: How about $475?  
    You: It's $569Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    LMAO
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited
    sounds like an aisian that was buying a 24" plotter I was selling over the weekendLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    ASIANS,INDIANS are the worst.......
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep unless you run into me with glue for hands.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    i will tell components has what you are looking for :P lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    exactly it all gets returned thenext day.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    LMAO
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you should try it just think as many 1tb drives as you want for 0$Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    where do i sign?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    send me a pm I will tell you everythingLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sure its no skin off my nose if you get stuff for free or not.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    GORILLA MAN: i will tell components has what you are looking for :P lol

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DID THAT!!!Collateral Damage
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnon21871
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009
    I'm going to start regularly avoiding Indians and Asians if this shit keeps up. Seriously. I don't like stereotypes, but I am begining to wonder if the reason why racism exists in this country, is because the people keep acting like annoying stereotypes.  

There should be some kind of P.S.A about this shit or something. Seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    why that username?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    He used that username because the Furry his car has....lol:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    what?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    I don't know...we need to start talking about how bad fried is instead of all this b.s.
  10.  permalink
    when you say Indians do you mean Native America or Indians from India?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    gossipgirl025: when you say Indians do you mean Native America or Indians from India?

i think he was referring to the ones from IndiaHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  11.  permalink
    I'm sorry i should of been specific. I was referring the ones from India
  12.  permalink
    That's cool. I'm Morongo Indian and most of the ones I have met haven't been that cheap as long as they don't get taxed.
  13.  permalink
    Hmm interesting...for some reason i thought u were a Punjabi but i guess i was wrong
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2090
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    I love it how you first say "I hate such and such stereotype" but then prove you're a moron by saying "BUT THIS STEREOTYPE IS TRUE ISNT IT HUH?"
  14.  permalink
    i didn't say i hated them by stereotyping, I mean in general.
  15.  permalink
    GORILLA MAN: Hmm interesting...for some reason i thought u were a Punjabi but i guess i was wrong

I might be on my mothers side. I have Indian in me from both parents, but we only know of my dads mom who was Morongo. On my moms side her great grandmother was 100% indian. But in the early 1900s it was considered shamful and embarassing to be associated with native americans. So on my moms grandfathers birth certificate he has no mother. Its like immaculate conception through the father I guess. It's really lame, I don't even know what I am on that side. Then the story with my dad, his parents never got married. My grandfather was Mexican and I guess he had other girlfriends and never wanted to get married. I still need to go look into my grandmothers ancestry to see if I can get money for school but its going to be really hard. I don't even know where she is buried or when she died.
  16.  permalink
    I hope you find out :)  

Did you go to Ancestry.com?
  17.  permalink
    You have to pay for that. I did start one, they sent me an email saying they found my dads Army enlistment records. but to view the actual thing I have pay like 20 to 40 a month.
  18.  permalink
    Thanks GossipGirl now i know now to go to ancestry.com
  19.  permalink
    Yeah, you can still build a family tree if you like but to view all the certified documents is when you have to pay.
  20.  permalink
    Gotcha