Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlakahow
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    I will pay anyone to get me a scanned copy of a CSA certification exam. Also, can anyone tell me what questions are on there that are dumb/hard?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    certification cashier test
    Need help with certification
    test
    test
    Did my drug test today
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I hope they don't keep you employed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Two more idiots will take his place!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    why so you want a csa cert? and what does it do?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    gives u a dollar raise lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but what is the cert for? besides a measily dollar raiseLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    to teach you how fried operates....the standards and regulation when you work on the floor
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    oh why would anyone want to know that all you need to know is how to be soulless and have no morals and be a top lier and you will do wonders there.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    fried policy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep againLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    yep yep yep
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ... ...Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    The test is easy. All it is, is just knowing how to use the register. It's pretty basic, people just freak out because it is a hand written test and it has 80 some questions. but all the questions are pretty much grouped together in catagories. I mean on the first page you will be asked what are the 10 frys policies. And most places they are already hanging up in the training room.
  7.  permalink
    lol yep sometimes if your supervisor is cool they will tell you the answers as well lol
  8.  permalink
    That's what I use to do, kind of. If they didn't pass on a lot of the questions I would ask them verbally. And they would get the answer. I would have them change it on the test or just write verbal. For some its easier that way, it was for me when I was a cashier because I have dyslexia. I always made sure my cashiers knew their stuff.
  9.  permalink
    hahahaha nice :)
  10.  permalink
    Nice that I have dyslexia? YOUR SO MEAN!! Just kidding. Your talking about me looking out for my cashiers though, right? I loved my cashies, I always had their backs. No else did or would even bother so someone had to. And the proof is in their job. A lot of them are supervisors, sales in other department, etc. Most people don't realize how far a little bit of compassion can go for an individual. If only the rest of Fry's would do the same, the associates that work there would be a lot more happier. I did what I could while I was there.
  11.  permalink
    lol...Your a good person :)...From what I've heard Supervisors and DM are morons....that want to make everything so difficult for an associate when in reality it could be 100x less complicated.
  12.  permalink
    I need help on it, help me please. I have dyslexia.
  13.  permalink
    Two words: Buy Best