Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthrawn562
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    Does anyone at least have an idea if they're going to make like last year and have a short ad for Friday and a many-page one for Saturday? That short ad was pretty disappointing, I hope Fry's does not do that again.  

Also, it does not look like the ad is going to leak - that's pretty annoying too. Best Buy and Walmart practically leak their ads on purpose, what's the fracking harm in it, its what the customers want. It was wayyy better in 2007 when we had the ad by now.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Who will be at frys for black friday??
    how long did you work on black friday
    Who knows what Bait & Switch Items Fry's will have this Black Friday 2008?
    28 things that will happen on Black Friday 2008 at Fry's Electronics
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2009
  2.  permalink
    Hard Drives are going on sale dramatically...40-50 dollars off...Computers are going to be 150 or more dollars off..Note: These are Celeron processors so you pay what you get for...TV's are going on sale dramatically :) have more to come
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Just thinking about even driving near one of the local Fry's gives me the willies. There's nothing that Fry's sells that could entice me to even go there.
  3.  permalink
    Same here. I will be off to Victoria's Secret after work.
  4.  permalink
    I'm just informing you on what is going to be on sale for Black Friday :)
  5.  permalink
    I'm not really a big eletronics type of person. That's probably why I was able to save a whole lot more money when I was working there. I work in fashion now and I am always buying stuff. But there are people that probably come on here all the time looking for deals from Fry's.
  6.  permalink
    hmm you work in Retail?
  7.  permalink
    Unfortunatly. :face-crying:
  8.  permalink
    Awwn you will find a better job :) cheer up
  9.  permalink
    I know I will. This is just a temporary job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    obi would you go to a fried electronics if it was all free ... legally free I meanLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    Oh ok thats good :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009
    Suzukiman: obi would you go to a fried electronics if it was all free ... legally free I mean

Nope...Every time that I've gone to Fry's, I feel like I have to take a shower. Nothing there interests me. If I need it that bad, I'll check with Micro Center or order it online for next day delivery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009
    Yeah...well....there are a lot of us that feel that way. Kinda like that "you've just been groped" feeling after going through the door nazi's.  

I used to work for the insurance/risk management firm that handled Fry's insurance. Just from a business standpoint they were borderline unethical. The company I worked for finally dropped them as a client.
  11.  permalink
    That was smart of your company to do. Where do you work now ObiWan?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2009 edited
    I currently work for a large healthcare provider (i.e. hospital) in the Texas Medical Center.  

I'm not a brain surgeon, but I play one on the internet.
  12.  permalink
    Engineer? Health care is so corrupt ....Just Imagine...Universal Healthcare :)