Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    The San Diego store got their Christmas present early this year. What is it? More like who is it... Mr. Randy Fry himself from what I hear. Mr. President of the company decided to make a stop at the store. Sad to say though, they didn't me his Black Friday standards. I wonder how much ass kissing little Sammy is gonna have to do to get himself out of this one. Well heads up to San Marcos. They just might get a surprise stop as well since they are in the area. Better start perfecting those schematics boys.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Before Christmas 2008 Fry's Electronics Ad/ After Christmas 2008 Fry's Electronics Ad
    Is the Christmas music always this bad?
    Time to Sell The Company before Your Suppliers Cut you off...
    Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
    merry fucking christmas
  3.  permalink
    Haha nice :)
  4.  permalink
    I actually rang him up. He did in store pick up and bought a TV. Very nice guy. I had no idea it was him. I loaded the TV for him and then he told me who he was. Shook my hand and off he went. He had a rental car. I guess he talked to Sean the Store Manager and Randy called me a Cool Kat. he he.
  5.  permalink
    O.o interesting
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009
    SDCherryPicker: I actually rang him up. He did in store pick up and bought a TV. Very nice guy. I had no idea it was him. I loaded the TV for him and then he told me who he was. Shook my hand and off he went. He had a rental car. I guess he talked to Sean the Store Manager and Randy called me a Cool Kat. he he.

Is that why you have a cat avatar?
  6.  permalink
    Tyler Bannock did not ring up Mr. Fry. He did not check out, and you did not load the TV. Yes, he purchased a TV but not through you. I should know. I got the telesale. Even if you did ring him up, you would have failed the secret shop. Didn't you get something like a 10% once?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    who is this person?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    I smell an other argument coming on. This time it doesn't involve me. :face-angel:  

But I would like to know is why did he buy a TV. Doesn't he live in nor cal? I heard a long time ago he had a girlfriend down here in SD but I don't know if that's still true.
  8.  permalink
    HartzCrunchNClean: Tyler Bannock did not ring up Mr. Fry. He did not check out, and you did not load the TV. Yes, he purchased a TV but not through you. I should know. I got the telesale. Even if you did ring him up, you would have failed the secret shop. Didn't you get something like a 10% once?

Why would I lie and tell everyone in my department that I rang him up. Go talk to Sean and Sam as I had a talk with them about ringing him up and they even talked to him about me. So before you go shooting your mouth off check your facts or just shut the fuck up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
    Randy Fry should log on and settle this. Like a boss.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    lol you guys are retarded. but! i do brag often about playing halo3 with jeff =3Collateral Damage
  9.  permalink
    I really don't see what the big deal is. Their just people. I talked to Rick Foley (the frys card guy) one time when I a vanna as a cashier. I didn't even know who he was, I thought he was a new hire. Then he was on v con the next week. But it wasn't a big deal to me, even when I found out who he was.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Bizz: lol you guys are retarded. but! i do brag often about playing halo3 with jeff =3

Jeff Skilling?
  10.  permalink
    People like to make a big deal out of things.