Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Just finished closing the department down. Everything is in order. The deals o the deals arent THAT good. I mean shit. Free after rebate? yeah okay cool on a 10$ item though... But whatever im excited about it. first year working here. A lot of jimmy-joe workers today that didnt get jack shit done today though.  

Hopefully i am able to find parking and whatnot.  

oh anyone know the policy about buying shit for yourself?

supreme_wallpaper_supreme_wallpapers_1.jpg
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2009
    BLACK FRIDAY the 13th part 2 is here!!!
    who else had a bad experience at Fry's black friday sale?
    Sears Black Friday Ad Leaked... waiting on Fry's ad
    WIll the Black Friday 2009 be short or long?
  3.  permalink
    get ready for hell
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2009
    Associates are not allowed to purchase anything on Black Friday.
  4.  permalink
    duh if they do...Termination..:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You are not allowed to buy but you can hide the product and purchase it after 9pm.
  5.  permalink
    haha if they catch u in the act...Termination...but highly doubt it...LP will be looking at hot woman they can never get :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    It's better to have friends or family buy it for you. Purchasing an ad item at the end of the day, when it most likely sold out earlier, would be very suspicious.
  6.  permalink
    Johnny Horton ....songs :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Sasquatch: It's better to have friends or family buy it for you. Purchasing an ad item at the end of the day, when it most likely sold out earlier, would be very suspicious.

make sure to get a ticket for those limited items. Have a friend pick it up for you.
  7.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I think it's safe to say, that is the most racist song I have ever heard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    GORILLA MAN nice video proves your a george bush that likes dick Cheney.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    More like a dumbass.
  9.  permalink
    Employees can buy stuff, they just have to wait for the SM to give approval. Usually its in the afternoon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    cookie, i can hook you up. :face-smile:
  10.  permalink
    I made 77k on my register today. I think it was the most by about 27k.
  11.  permalink
    Wasn't as busy as I though it would be.
  12.  permalink
    Man i thought it was going to be way more busy than it was. it was just hectic for the first few hours and then everything died down. The deals today are way better than the deals yesterday. people started to think that everything was on sale so they bought a lot, even though most of the things were regular price. AND AND AND AND AND we had to take like 3 hour lunches in between shifts. Like wtf? In the end some of us only worked the same amount of hours with like 1 hour over time EVEN THOUGH we were there from 4-11. Fuck that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2009
    Yes swing shifts are the most economical solution to frys stretching your 8 hour work day over 19 hours.  

The salesmen who made the most money told everyone that everything was on sale.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    asdf: The salesmen who made the most money told everyone that everything was on sale.

You didn't pay full price unless you bought it at Fry's
  13.  permalink
    I know this year was a total bummer. I thought there would be more on sale. It sucked. They are gonna have to make up for it next if they want a higher customer count. I just don't know how they would make it up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    they wountLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I was bitterly dissappointed by the general shittiness of the BF offers so I went to Mexico and bought a pair of leather boots for 6$ and a ton of accessories for 79cents.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    It's always Black Friday in Mexico.
  14.  permalink
    The Vegas store won Black Friday with $2.2 Million in Sales. Store 15 did about $1.8 Million. Vegas had about 5 thousand more customers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Margin?
  15.  permalink
    Damn, Vegas is a cool store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nice photoshoot or vacation in mexico?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  16.  permalink
    well i wasnt too disappointed. i did manage to score l4d2 for 30$ and a samsung 46" for 600.  

store 6 beat sales by like 10k from last gear
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but I get those free "legally"Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  17.  permalink
    lEGALLY OR ILLEGALLY it doesn't matter unless somebody finds out
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    yepLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  18.  permalink
    i am learning more and more from suzuki keep it coming
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    in all the games I play I am always a thief ???? interesting.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  19.  permalink
    haha Ironic
  20.  permalink
    Indeed
  21.  permalink
    People are such slobs. They trashed the outside of my store waiting in line.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes they arepeople = lazy and inconsiderate.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Guest: People are such slobs. They trashed the outside of my store waiting in line.

Your store lacks convenient access to disposal containers.
  22.  permalink
    Hello.
    The interesting name of a site - frysforum.com, interesting this here is very good.
    I spent 3 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
  23.  permalink
    WTF did guest 35980 say? He sounds like the typical indian worker at fried
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2011 edited
    Guest: WTF did guest 35980 say? He sounds like the typical indian worker at fried

I'll translate. :)  

Hello. The interesting name: Names can be very interesting and unique. Guest 25980 seems to be fascinated by this concept.  

of a site - frysforum.com: He finds fry's forum to be a site on the "interwebz" and likely finds the name "frysforum" to be unique and fascinating.  

interesting this here is very good: He again finds the name to be not only interesting, but very good as well.  

I spent 3 hours searching in the network: Guest 35980 spent 3 hours reading everything that came through the pneumatic interweb pipeline that he has installed at his house.  

until find your forum!: he had ALMOST given up looking for an interesting name that day, until he found "fry'sforum.com". Since he likes interesting names, he was so very relieved to make his interesting-name quota for the day.  

Other interpretations?? :face-smile:
  24.  permalink
    lol @ fried