Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    In-Store Pick-Up: Worse?
    Any Sup. positions cut at your store?
    Supervisors & Department Managers & ASM & Store Managers
    Fry's Electronics: San Diego Store Corrupt?
    whore supervisor at city of industry store
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009
    I hate it because you have to wait next day for them to check inventory and send out an email saying sorry we are out of stock.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    .................only if you order in the middle of the night. they have to have a response out within like 10 minutes or something like that. it's pretty stupid though. it'll tell you an item is available for in-store pick up even though it's discontinued and that ONE available for pick up is 3 states away.Collateral Damage
  3.  permalink
    hey i have been telling my manager that this bad for business. but it is what it is hhaha we will make it better in like 5 years hhahaba
  4.  permalink
    hey i have been telling my manager that this bad for business. but it is what it is hhaha we will make it better in like 5 years hhahaba
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    they won't change it until it stops bringing customers in ".....but i drove all the way here because it said it was available online..."Collateral Damage
  5.  permalink
    yeah it sucks, always call the at least for now to make sure
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    big maw dog: yeah it sucks, always call the at least for now to make sure

Oh we have 10 in stock..  

you get there and they are all open box items.. :PHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  6.  permalink
    haha yep gotta love it haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009 edited
    Fry's should keep Frys.com as the store website, and have all pricing on the site reflect what the current in-store pricing is. In-store pickup would be allowed. Outpost.com should be a mirror of Frys.com, but maybe with a different color scheme/logo/et cetera. Officially it should not be affiliated with Fry's Electronics, and the prices can be adjusted independently from the pricing in store. In-store pickup would not be allowed, only shipping from the warehouse. Bam, problem solved.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sass your being logical again.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    Sass is always logical.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009
    funny story. I f-ing hate frys.com because customers always come in looking for airlink or some other shit that only some store in texas has.  

One time, someone from frys.com actually called our podium. I finally had the chance to bitch to them and it was oh so sweet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes but he was trying to apply logic to friesLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: Sass is always logical.

Thank you my good sir or fine lady.