Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009
    its still a froun if you turn him on his head but I want to fly even if it is upside down:face-crying:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How many people know Henry Hamamji?
    How many people possibly lost their jobs because of Omar?
    how many people think that mopar is annoying?
    How many people got fired at Fry's San Diego and Why?
    Why does Frys never promote people with college degrees especially at the Duluth store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    Guest accounts are for guests and people who want to remain anonymous. You all should respect their decision to do so. Your decision not to remain as guest doesn't make you any "better".  

Which goes along with the fact that everyone can have their own opinion. If someone doesn't like Fry's fine. If someone doesn't like Fry's and has nothing to base their opinion on, stupid but fine. If someone chooses to stand up for the company fine. If someone attacks associates individually, low but fine.  

Guest- people will take you more seriously if you omit the 4 letter words when you argue. It makes your IQ sound around that of a cardboard box. My husband uses them and tosses in an "lol" every now again when he angry texts and I just can't take him seriously. You're getting on obiwan for not respecting Fry's and bla bla bla but gossipgirl is right (I hate to admit it) you're being a hypocrite by attacking him.  

Now-- let's all pull up our big boy panties and wipe the sand out of our snatches and get back on track:  

Who's banged who.Collateral Damage
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Big boys don't have panties or "snatches." Hopefully.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I dont know sass the world has many sexually messed up people even if 89% are in san franciscoLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    I like you Bizz your alright. But, whether I create an account or not, doesn't really mean anything. Everyone's annoymus anyway. All you did was sign up. Big deal, did you leave your real information? It doesn't make your opinion any more or less valid. If you really thinks it does, than that's your right. As far as being hypocritical, nothing could be further from the truth. Re-read my second post to Obi-Wan, I gave him props for some of his views. Again, if you dislike Fry's, I don't care and I bet the owners of Fry's don't either. There still making money whether you care or not. I'm just saying leave all the personal attacks on people and grade school crap behind. I'm far from an ass kisser by the way. I have my own views about Fry's. There are good and bad things about any company. But coming on a forum and crying about them aren't really making all that much of a difference.
  3.  permalink
    hahahah hey im from san francisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahha whats up bizz way to let them know whats up. soooooooooo.. hey obi-wan, you stick your lightsaber in anything good lately? ahahha i had too ask. hahahahah
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009
    Guest: I like you Bizz your alright. But, whether I create an account or not, doesn't really mean anything. Everyone's annoymus anyway. All you did was sign up. Big deal, did you leave your real information? It doesn't make your opinion any more or less valid. If you really thinks it does, than that's your right. As far as being hypocritical, nothing could be further from the truth. Re-read my second post to Obi-Wan, I gave him props for some of his views. Again, if you dislike Fry's, I don't care and I bet the owners of Fry's don't either. There still making money whether you care or not. I'm just saying leave all the personal attacks on people and grade school crap behind. I'm far from an ass kisser by the way. I have my own views about Fry's. There are good and bad things about any company. But coming on a forum and crying about them aren't really making all that much of a difference.

You Guests all contradict each other.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009 edited
    big maw dog then you can agree that san fransisco is so "fruity" and "brightly rainbow colored" skittles taste like raw tofu and come out in greyscale compared to itLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009
    asdf:
    Guest: I like you Bizz your alright. But, whether I create an account or not, doesn't really mean anything. Everyone's annoymus anyway. All you did was sign up. Big deal, did you leave your real information? It doesn't make your opinion any more or less valid. If you really thinks it does, than that's your right. As far as being hypocritical, nothing could be further from the truth. Re-read my second post to Obi-Wan, I gave him props for some of his views. Again, if you dislike Fry's, I don't care and I bet the owners of Fry's don't either. There still making money whether you care or not. I'm just saying leave all the personal attacks on people and grade school crap behind. I'm far from an ass kisser by the way. I have my own views about Fry's. There are good and bad things about any company. But coming on a forum and crying about them aren't really making all that much of a difference.

You Guests all contradict each other.

Continuity is a good thing.
  4.  permalink
    See more of a reason to get an account. But it is your decision. We don't know if a 3rd party jumped into this whole thing. For all we know we are talking to 10 different people. But as for the personal attacks, you brought them upon yourself. Do unto others as you would want done onto you. And for me having a life, I do have one actually the best its been in a long time. I don't need no prissy little unicorn. What is up with that picture btw. I don't get how it has any meaning with this whole thing. Anyways.... I also have no problem transitioning to companys. This site entertains me while at work with nothing to do and that's all it is to me is entertainment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009
    Suzukiman: big maw dog then you can agree that san fransisco is so "fruity" and "brightly rainbow colored" skittles taste like raw tofu and come out in greyscale compared to it

Something about your pic tells me your gay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    asdf:
    Suzukiman: big maw dog then you can agree that san fransisco is so "fruity" and "brightly rainbow colored" skittles taste like raw tofu and come out in greyscale compared to it

Something about your pic tells me your gay.

looks a bit doucheyHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  5.  permalink
    dude. the girls like it so you guys can keep on singing that song. :) hahahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    girls like gay men.
  6.  permalink
    hahahha that is true. you know alot those gays dont cha? hahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    asdf: girls like gay men.

I hear it's because they love the challenge of turning a gay man straight.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  7.  permalink
    . i swear no lie, my ex was with a girl for five years befor she was with me, it was pretty cool, but she was bi and i did not know who she was checking out guys or girls. hahahahah so in the end it sucked, i didnt like it. but girls that i have known that go after gays like that challenge like you said. the hard to get game
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    see but bi girls are fun when they bring their bi girl friends to bed with youLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    hahahah yes sir, but the fucked thing is she got feelings for me. so she didnt wanna go there with me :( sucks
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well thats when it becomes ok since she has feelings for you you can work the ok part inLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    i tryed and tryed man. she was not having it. she would be like. ohhhh i dont wanna see you with another girl. i was like come on! your bi!!!!!!!!! hahahaha have you ever been in a 3some?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    big maw dog: i tryed and tryed man. she was not having it. she would be like. ohhhh i dont wanna see you with another girl. i was like come on! your bi!!!!!!!!! hahahaha have you ever been in a 3some?

but of course, she'd still want to be with another girl at the time though as well...... unless you have one of those rare ultra-faithful bi-girlsHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  10.  permalink
    Those are hard to find...Girls tend to get jealous once you put more attention to the other girl...They will either A fight for you...or B leave you because you're a Jerk. *Jerk Song...LOL:face-plain:
  11.  permalink
    big maw dog: dude. the girls like it so you guys can keep on singing that song. :) hahahaha

No, I'm gonna have to disagree and say that girls don't like it when a guy tries to hard to show off their physic. I like muscular type just as much as the next girl but the show off thing is the biggest turn off. Modesty can be an attractive thing in a man.
  12.  permalink
    and i am for the most part, like in the gym im not one of those guys wearing tank top or anything like that, but this is just a forum so i didnt care, thats all, but i understand ur point and i think the same way towards chicks. i know that sounded bad how i said that but did not mean it in a pig headed way.
  13.  permalink
    Aww, aren't you a sweetie. No worries.
  14.  permalink
    Lol..I sense a Connection :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    big maw dog: dude. the girls like it so you guys can keep on singing that song. :) hahahaha

The guido look may attract some ladies, but not the ladies I would be attracted to. Besides, you're married, are you not? The mirror flips the image, so that wedding band is on your left hand. Your comment either implies little respect for monogamy, or a cover for self image issues.
  15.  permalink
    LOL...i think its the second one lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    dr. sass kicks phills assLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  16.  permalink
    well to answer u sas yes i was about to get married at one time but well called it off, we rushed in to it to quick, and about my weight lifting, the reason i do it is, i have had to take care of a family member which later died from cancer. my mother is now going through the same thing. so if i can give myself any little chance by staying in shape and eating good, u best believe it buddy im gonna do it, anything else u wanna know?? and to gossipgirl, thanks hun :)
  17.  permalink
    sad story.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009
    what is your diet as I am on sleep deprivation and starvation all at the same time .... I think it is called work .... but no seriously what is your diet?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  18.  permalink
    My diet consist of feeding off other animals.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    GORILLA MAN: My diet consist of feeding off other animals.

Looks like it consists more of plants, ants and grubs...  

http://www.seaworld.org/animal-info/info-books/gorilla/diet.htmHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  19.  permalink
    I am a rare breed. But i still eat plants,ants and grubs...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Sucks about the cancer.
  20.  permalink
    sucks about your mother =/
  21.  permalink
    Yeah, I know how that goes. I lost my dad 2 years ago to a brain tumor and 2 strokes. I am married myself, but my dad had the 2 strokes a week apart, 2 weeks before my wedding. He only lasted about 7 months after the strokes.
  22.  permalink
    All you can do is move on and not dwell from the past but focus on the present...it sounds selfish but that't the only way to get your life back in track.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2009
    or have a weird split personality syndrome where one have dwells and the other doesn'tLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  23.  permalink
    yep :P
  24.  permalink
    Lets get back to the subject:

I banged a few girls from store #25 - One at some apartment party in vista and another gave me oral in my car after close- while we were supposed to be collecting shopping carts.
  25.  permalink
    Score...:)
  26.  permalink
    So you can be added to the shelf of sex tapes in LP of employees screwing each other in the parking lot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    Lol cashiers love cart runs. BJ's and smoke breaks. If you plan it right you can do it at the same time :) if she doesn't smoke, then she can smoke your poll :D!Collateral Damage
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009 edited
    asdf: girls like gay men.

That really depends on the guy.Superhero!
  27.  permalink
    You are funny Biz
  28.  permalink
    I've hooked up with a co-worker, all it really did was ruin the possibility of anything meaningful coming from it and fill me with paranoia.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7309
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2013
    You guys have attractive women at your stores? I know our store is bone dry. They keep hiring a bunch of dudes into customer service, too. Never any ladies.