Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    i have once hhhaha
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    How many people got fired at Fry's San Diego and Why?
    how many people think that mopar is annoying?
    How many people know Henry Hamamji?
    How many people possibly lost their jobs because of Omar?
    who's sleeping with a co-worker?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009
    Would you like a medal?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I want a medalLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Isn't there a law against Fry's co-workers hooking up?
  3.  permalink
    Fry's discourage employees from dating, but there is no law of Fry's that can prevent too people from dating. When I worked at Fry's, there were at least 4 or 5 Fry's couples already united. Usually Fry's try to keep the couples seperated by making them work in different departments.
  4.  permalink
    everybody in the front has once hooked up with with their co-workers at least once
  5.  permalink
    i think every company has a law against dating, but that still does not stop people from getting it on, hhaa i mean really, unless ur married its like a dating site in the store or whtever the case may be. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009
    yes it does have a rule against it that didnt stop me from renting to my department manager though.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    haha i thought u worked in service?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep the manager of the service deptLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    Not a good idea at frys. The rumor mill is already at full speed everyday. It might explode if anymore info gets put out there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    Does it count if it's my husband?Collateral Damage
  8.  permalink
    Hahah that would be funny your fired because you kissed your husband lol
  9.  permalink
    GORILLA MAN: everybody in the front has once hooked up with with their co-workers at least once

That's so true. Probably because the majority of the female workers are in customer service. There's always someone dating a cashier.
  10.  permalink
    have you ever hooked up with gossipgirl at work??
  11.  permalink
    i just think if you around people enough, its bound to happen, unless your dog ugly and if then it happens hahahha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009
    Why so interested in hooking up at work? Is there someone you're hoping to hook up with? Or possibly you wish to brag about a recent hookup?
  12.  permalink
    no, just thought it would be a fun question. thats all.
  13.  permalink
    Sasquatch do you know Melissa?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Sas will understand this. Two Fry's employees getting together is like to Aggie's getting together. It just ain't right!
  14.  permalink
    Lol...
  15.  permalink
    ObiWan continues to be an asshole. Get a life shithead. You probably don't even know a Fry's employee, but you sure spend enough time on here talking shit about them.
  16.  permalink
    hahahah guest. damn that is hate i feel!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    GORILLA MAN: Sasquatch do you know Melissa?

Melissa is the store manager.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ObiWan: Sas will understand this. Two Fry's employees getting together is like to Aggie's getting together. It just ain't right!

I don't get it, but I bet the punchline is "Fry's sucks."
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Guest - I'm not sure what your problem is, but I imagine that there's a complex medical term for it.
  17.  permalink
    Sas....your right :) ding ding...i think you know who i am :) but im still not sure :p
  18.  permalink
    Complex medical term? Nah, I think actually your the one screwed up in the head. Anyone's who hates a company as much as you, sure spends alot of time, paying attention to its gossip. You've never worked for Fry's, yet you log onto this site daily to come up with your stupid ass attemtps at humor. Yeah, you hate Fry's, I get it, but if you hate them so much, shut the fuck up about it and don't give them attention of money. But, don't talk personally about people who work there, who you've never met and try to come up with your pussy attemps at witty humor to act like your doing better. I bet several of them make a lot more money than you and at least can get a girl. You sound like such a stuck up computer nerd, its pathetic, get over your self.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hey guest what position are you? You sound like a sales rep correct? If so have fun kissing fries butt.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Hey Obi I think this one has been taken over by the dark side.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hey guest Dont even think about commenting how much you make because I do make more.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  19.  permalink
    I've never kissed anyone's ass at Fry's. Its not a perfect company by any means. But at least I work there, so I know first hand about what's good about it and what's not. I don't get my information second hand from a bunch of disgruntled, crybaby, burnouts that should find something better if they don't like the job there in. Suzukiman, didn't you get fired from Fry's? LOL, yeah, your not going to be a little bias talking about Fry's are you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009 edited
    I was going to quit anyway but the extra 400 a week for being late everyday and simply not caring was fine with me I already had a different full time job as an IT admin for NanoISI which is now part of EAG. I don't really care about fries but bashing them is fun. Note I got layed off from NanoISI a few months after it merged with EAG (EAG had money issues and was in the middle of a patent rights lawsuit that wasnt brought to the merger negotiation table so layoffs and deep pay cuts happened) but I don't talk bad about either Nano or EAG. Those were good jobs the bosses knew what needed to happen and relied on their staff to get it done without the need to micromanage. Everyone was on this really loose pay system that worked as an honor system I could write that I worked 48 hours one week and it would get signed even if I worked only 30 but I didn't because the company was a good place to work. Fries on the other hand is not a good place to work they micromanage to an extreme they dont trust anyone especially customers and associates, they treat everyone as expendable, they dont trust the employee to do the job they are paid to do and they dont pay enough to get a decent staff. Infact the day I was fired was the most relieving day of my employment at Frys. In fact I actually like Fries for firing me otherwise I may still be running around in the hampster wheel of a "corporate ladder" there and I wouldnt be where I am today so I thank fries for firing me. I have no bias against them if I did I would not even step in there stores but I go there sometimes I have an avacado roast beef sandwich and buy a few things from them nothing major though.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  20.  permalink
    guys this was supposed to be a question about the chicks ur banging. at frys or where ever u work. lighten up oh and girls i wanna here ur thoughts too. so cant we all just get along. for people who hate frys. dont let one sales or customer service people that maybe was having a fucked up day or maybe is just a dick wish hate on all the work there. i am very honest with the customers i speak with. there are fuckers in every company. but this company helps me pay my bill and earn a living. just something to think about. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and why would I be crying over losing that job when I am making tripple that I was making there?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    big maw dog you do realise how fast any topic on here gets derailed dont you? infact if the topic stays ontopic for more than 3 posts I would call it just short of a miracle.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  21.  permalink
    u shouldnt everything happens for a reason and im happy for u brother. i love to hear when people are doing good. so dont trip off the haters. so how many chicks u bang there??? come on this is what the tread is about hah
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    zero First comes financial stability then after that more money and after that more vehicles faster computers and the free time to use them. I have very little interest in anything except money fast computers and anything with an engine that doesnt have handlebars.  

I dont trip off anything the reason I come back to this forum is because of the haters. It gives me something to do.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Guest - my dislike for Fry's stems not only from my own personal shopping experiences (and those of friends/associates) but also from having worked for the firm that formerly handled their insurance/risk management. The quick and dirty version is that we fired Fry's as a client due to their overall business ethics (or lack there of) and decision making. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was based on money. Nothing was based on employee safety, "doing the right thing" or even common sense.  

Here's my challenge to you - can you carry on a civil conversation without the use of profanity or ad hominem attacks?
  22.  permalink
    Sure I can cut out the harsh words. And I'm the first to admit Fry's has issues. I know all about the insurance thing, so I'm not disagreeing with you there. But, I take offense to your constant pesonal attacks on the people that work at Fry's. If you don't like the company that's one thing, and honestly who could really blame you, but there are many good people who work there. And they don't need to be talked down to because they do. There are plenty of people who are making a decent living there and actually have brains. So, my challenge to you, is stop the personal attacks on people you know nothing about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009
    hey guest why not log in you dont sound like the average run of the mill fried employee. which department do you work in?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  23.  permalink
    Its funny how guest is being so aggressive twords a user on here, telling them to get a life. I wonder if guest knows of a little thing called hypocracy. Who cares if someone is on here that was never an employee. It's just a forum. It's not like his in the store personally attacking you. Plus if you ask me, if you're gonna attack users on here, get a profile for yourself. To me the guest profile is just for cowards that need to grow some balls.  

If you're gonna tell someone to get a life, why don't you look into the mirror. Your not helping yourself if you are putting so much into an arguement with another user you picked yourself. So as you would say... "get a life" guest!!
  24.  permalink
    big maw dog: have you ever hooked up with gossipgirl at work??

I have dated a couple of guys. But hooked up? No, not my style.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8521
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009 edited
    LOL at gossipgirl. What's your real name? I though so. My life's fine thanks. I'm sorry your having such a hard time moving on from a company you no longer even work for. Actually, I think you and others are the cowardly ones, starting rumors and talking shit about people on a public forum. Maybe you should check your own self esteem before pointing fingers at anyone.  

•  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you didnt answer my question what position are you in at fries?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Suzukiman: you didnt answer my question what position are you in at fries?

He's an ass-kisser in the ass-kissing dept. ;) but seriously, if you want to be taken seriously, get an account.... it's not like they aren't still anonymous to begin with..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    exactly what someone said.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    He is being rather hypocritical, isn't he. Maybe a nice unicorn will turn his frown upside down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so why does he get to defy gravity and float upside down and I cant?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Because he has a fancy unicorn.