Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAcura1
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009
    So I just got the call about my drug test being ok. They told me to start orientation tomorrow.  

Do's and Don't's?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What Should I Expect During My Fries Interview?
    Was under 70$ on my till, what should I expect?
    CNN: Circuit City to close all stores if Xmas sales dont meet expectations!!
    What area or store are you from?
    I wonder if store managers knew what Omar was doing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009
    dont make waves if your not good at it. try not to act board out of your mind watching lame videos. act normal dress up in your mormon catholic sunday best eg whight shirt black slacks and uninteresting tie and black dress shoes (I wore steel toe construction boots.)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    bring a pen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009
    6-2CookieMaker: bring a pen.

and a paper clip.... it's handy when fending off attacking fire sprinklers.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    LOL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009
    someone:
    6-2CookieMaker: bring a pen.

and a paper clip.... it's handy when fending off attacking fire sprinklers.

so aftab really got fired for that paper clip accident?
  4.  permalink
    LOL....FRY'S MANAGEMENT IS LAUGHABLE
  5.  permalink
    Yup. Don't know if it was an accident or not but it did involve a paper clip and the fire sprinklers. But he got fired for the fact that he lied to managment, so it probably was an accident.
  6.  permalink
    The stupidity of the human race surprises me every single day :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    Life is full of surprises.
  7.  permalink
    Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get.
  8.  permalink
    I was watching that movie the other day on TV. I remember when it first came out. Damn I feel old. Then the next day the Green Mile came one, first time seeing it. And there was Lt. Dan. Sad part was that it took me a while to figure out that was the same guy.
  9.  permalink
    Both really good movies.