Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Is it me or does it seem that some of the busiest days at Fry's are the rainy days?  

It's rainy like cats and dogs down here in the San Diego area. When I use to work at Fry's it seem like these days were some of our busiest days.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Is it against the rules for a department manager To threaten an employee with his/her job?
    Kind of dead on here these days...
    DM said there was a fire at one of the drys stores
    where can i find in store sales?? which is not on the ad??
    WHERE THE FUNK IS FRY'S ELECTRONICS W2!
  3.  permalink
    I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! YEP ITS RAINING HERE IN THE BAY TOO!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009
    Dude its lots of rain and wind. I'm pretty sure my car got dinged up like 5 times from palm tree seeds. and I almost hit a huge tumble weed on the way home.
  4.  permalink
    now the killer storms were when i was in Chicago, now thoses are storms. i loved it! ahahhah
  5.  permalink
    I love Hurricanes come to Texas or Miami :)
  6.  permalink
    It was the slowest I have ever seen it in a long time at The San Diego store. The Weather was bad and so were the freeways. So it was really really slow. I mean there were times where we didn't ring anyone up for 15 minutes at a time.
  7.  permalink
    Really? It was the complete oppisite up in San Marcos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 126
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    Its busy because everyone thinks the same thing. Its raining so less crowd. I think I'll head to frys then.
  8.  permalink
    Fuck FRY'S
  9.  permalink
    When I used to work at the Fry's in Anahiem, the parking lot would turn into a big lake. It was fun to watch cars and trucks drive in the lake. The funniest moments was when we had to call an ambulance because two trucks ran into each other while driving in the Fry's lake. lol My other favorite moment was when an old truck was driving out of the lake and had engine problems afterwards while driving out of the lake slowly.
  10.  permalink
    lol Guest make an account...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    Guest: When I used to work at the Fry's in Anahiem, the parking lot would turn into a big lake. It was fun to watch cars and trucks drive in the lake. The funniest moments was when we had to call an ambulance because two trucks ran into each other while driving in the Fry's lake. lol My other favorite moment was when an old truck was driving out of the lake and had engine problems afterwards while driving out of the lake slowly.

do you remember when that LP associate ended up driving his car into the light post in the parking lot?Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  11.  permalink
    do you remember when that LP associate ended up driving his car into the light post in the parking lot? If it happened after 2003 then no. When did that happen?
  12.  permalink
    Lol wow