Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthor///M3
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    I've been to others and this is by far the worst.
  1.  permalink
    I would have to agree. Managment sucks there. The SM is a raging bitch who talks down to all the time and the ASM is a condecending woman who is only nice to you if she needs something and will stab you in the back when she is done with you. They both have eyes that are soleless and dark. They think they are better then everyone and are willing to save their own asses and throw anybody under the bus in the process.
    •  
      CommentAuthor///M3
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    Tyra?
  2.  permalink
    Both of them.
  3.  permalink
    Damn...how do you know gossipgirl? Did you ever work for that store? Or are your getting your leads from another source?
  4.  permalink
    Both. I was one of the poor victim used. The sad part is that they tried to make it seem like my DM was the one that had out for me. When in reality he was the only one defending me. But I still have friends that work up there after I left and from what I hear is that nothing has changed, most likely getting worse.
  5.  permalink
    nice..i have friends from all houston and austin stores :)
  6.  permalink
    I agree, Sheweta and Tyra are the devil.
  7.  permalink
    i'd still fuck tyra
  8.  permalink
    who do you know from the Austin stores. I work there
  9.  permalink
    I know all of the customer service chicks from there and any other good lucking girl that works there lol
  10.  permalink
    Guest- Yes, she's pretty, but she's still a bitch--thank god I don't work there anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
    shes dumb and slow a perfect target.
  11.  permalink
    LMAO....
    •  
      CommentAuthormilh467
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
    Guest: i'd still fuck tyra

Well, no shit. Who do you think gets promoted the most? Hot sluts who you think will put out if you promote them.
  12.  permalink
    Looks get you far in society :)
  13.  permalink
    Grow up, Debi.
  14.  permalink
    lol
  15.  permalink
    Store 7 must be bad, because I thought store 5 was the worst.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7354
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009
    Maylynne Sta Ana - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER EVER

Inconsiderate, impatient, unwilling, opportunist. It's common knowledge throughout the department that shes a horrible manager.
  16.  permalink
    Never worked with her. She just started there right before I quit.
  17.  permalink
    For the record, I got along fine with Schweta, Tyra, and Meylynne, but never trusted them for crap. Schweta and Tyra are significantly worse than Meylynne though because Meylynne will at least stand behind you to Tyra and Schweta. I also never saw Meylynne brown nose like Lievmar did. And I also have to give Meylynne props for having the balls to go after an accessory sales person in computers that both Tyra and Schweta really liked and wanted to move to sales since before they fired Paul for whatever fraud he was pulling. Dave the LP manager is a douchebag too. Lets not forget him. Rumor has it he is afraid to burn shoplifters and not competent enough to run the cameras. I remember when one of the LP guys got pepper sprayed by a shoplifter he was standing there watching him try to rub it off with water. I though theyre supposed to be trained in first aid. Idiots. Robert the service manager is a drunk too. At least he is happy when hes drunk. If hes sober chances are hes going to be a douchebag to you. Man I dont miss that store.
  18.  permalink
    Wow a lot has changed just in 2 years.