Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Anyone knows where to get onitsuka tiger shoes online?
  2.  permalink
    is this more spam?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009
    gossipgirl025: is this more spam?

I think it's thinly disguised spam...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODshB09FQ8w  

I wish I could auto play and embed this video for all spam postsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    thelittlethingswedoo.blogspot.com for onitsuka tiger shoes!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2009
    thelittlethings: thelittlethingswedoo.blogspot.com for onitsuka tiger shoes!!

TaDA!

spam boy.jpg
    Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthormerzbow
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009
    zappos.com says hello  

are you actually using the internet and not aware of zappos? or google? for serious?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    what is google? bing
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Never heard of Zappos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
    Sasquatch: Never heard of Zappos.

something like a Zippo, but instead of a flame, it gives you a jolt of electricityHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  4.  permalink
    Awesome, you can attach it to your dog and your dog will become a pokemon. You could name him pikachu.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    anyways.. it's nice seeing a spam post inside of a spam post..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    Great Teacher Onitsuka was maybe the best Japanese show ever created.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    thank you vm xoxo
  6.  permalink
    thelittlethingswedoo.blogspot.com for onitsuka tiger spreeeeeee. last dayyyy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2010
    I never saw the movie Last Days.. i heard it wasn't that great.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworkerbee
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010
    Those are some hella ugly shoes. They are fit for a clown.