Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
    Man these holidays are tough. Lots of people are getting arrested for stealing at Fry's. Is it really worth it?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Second Suspect in Armed Robbery at Fry's Electronics Arrested
    Arrested for not showing his receipt
    Arrested for cutting in line
    Fry's Employee Admits Stealing - Milton, Georgia
    3 suspected in Identity Theft Ring are Arrested - San Marcos Fry's
  2.  permalink
    Haha yes it is worth it.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman is next to be arrested.
  3.  permalink
    I hope so :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Is there anything really worth stealing at Fry's?
  4.  permalink
    Books :) Knowledge is Power
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    They're cheaper on Amazon.com, and easier to find. The books sections at Fried are a mess.
  5.  permalink
    I disagree....they are cheaper than Borders or Barnes and Nobles...and if you want to wait for a book fine by me...But i don't have the time to wait....So...You are wrong :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    Cheaper than Amazon.com? I find that very hard to believe. Last time I was looking for a Photoshop book at Fried, all the books were in a jumble and out of order, dog-eared and such. I think the price was $5. off the list. Amazon.com is usually 20-30% off.
  6.  permalink
    Hmm depends which store you go to...when i went to another Fried store it was actually organized :O
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Both NW and SW Houston stores were a pig pen (and that's not just in the books section).
  7.  permalink
    We recently recieved a shipment of "bargain books." Included in this shipment were books for Excell 2000, Windows 98, and Dreamweaver MX. Why would the buyers at home office possibly think that making purchase orders for these ancient fucking books would be a good idea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    ...and Gorilla Man wonders why I don't shop at Fry's...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I cant legally be arrested for wanting my money back on the item on the reciept. The only legal thing they can do is tell me "sorry we cant return that".Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    I could care less about any of you people..you mean nothing to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    oohh kaay.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    can they arrest you for the attempt to return.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009 edited
    asdf: can they arrest you for the attempt to return.

they can arrest you for attempted fraud if you are trying to fraudulently trying to return something...... ie. swapping out the harddrive in an external harddrive, you putting a smaller drive in.. although it's harder to prove than most shoplifting cases.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nearly impossible actuallyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    GORILLA MAN: I could care less about any of you people..you mean nothing to me.

Ghey.Superhero!
  9.  permalink
    Ayahu how could :face-crying:you say that about me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    because she is ayahuLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    :face-devil-grin: