Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
    So what exactly is in the Fry's e-cage? I always see people in or around it.
  1.  permalink
    an e-cage is where a guy/girl is locked in the cage..the reason you ask? Simple..In the cage there are a huge amounts of Chips/Memory..from the components department..they tend to carry Gaming Consoles at times but the majority of the time they have components stuff
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    its so people dont stealLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    yep
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but I simply don't steal I buy....Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    lies...you said you get your software for free :O.....meaning you probably use Utorrent or any other website that offers free software...LIAR
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    if I use utorrent (which I do) I am simply borrowing media and making a personal legal copy of it so not illegal. I do buy stuff I may return other stuff but I do buy stuffLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    just remember there is frugal then there is me.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    with everyone offering anything for free you would think everything is for free.
  4.  permalink
    People still steal from the cage. An employee got caught once slipping processors in a chip bag while working.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    Someone in fremont (I think) got caught stealing like a 32GB flash drive in their thermos. Which is why starting last week lp is checking cigarette packs and everything else under the moon while ready completing.Collateral Damage
  5.  permalink
    LMAO wow...thats funny
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Goddamn, you post on everything, even when you have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    Do you have a problem with that??
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    Only mild disgust.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Goddamn, you post on everything, even when you have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation.

That made my day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    same hereLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    I will stop posting then...If that really makes you happy :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    post stuff that has content not just "I agree" everywhereLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: post stuff that has content not just "I agree" everywhere

same here
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonman
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009 edited
    fghgfhhttp://wiki.ytmnd.com/Moon_Man
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    can we ban moonmanLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    gossipgirl025: People still steal from the cage. An employee got caught once slipping processors in a chip bag while working.

I miss Lee. :( I was working the cage with him when he did it, but I was unaware of his actions. The CAs pocket-checked me for a month after this happened. Mike from LP thought I was stealing too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1305
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2009
    I did not hear about that incident in the Fremont store. I heard that something happened today with a new hire though; apparently one of the accessory sales in the AV department was attempting to steal.

Tough economic times and people are trying to steal. They lose their job and a clean record, how the hell are they s'pose to get a job now? They really deserve getting fired... + stealing not good, there are just not too many good people around anymore :(
  9.  permalink
    particleman:
    gossipgirl025: People still steal from the cage. An employee got caught once slipping processors in a chip bag while working.

I miss Lee. :( I was working the cage with him when he did it, but I was unaware of his actions. The CAs pocket-checked me for a month after this happened. Mike from LP thought I was stealing too.

I didn't even know the guy or who he was. But now I'm getting to know you a bit better. So you work in components?
    •  
      CommentAuthormtnmedic
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010 edited
    Wow. All this time I thought the cage was punishment for troubled employees. You know..."shape up or I'll lock you up in the hole for a week." LOL  

My grandfather worked at a big machinery plant during the late 20s/early 30s and related this story: Going to work every shift, the workers would pass by a security guard shack on their way to clock in and again on the way out going home. Of course, one of the duties the guard had was to prevent the pilfering of copper pipes, fittings, etc., which was common at the time. One co-worker and the guard, both of whom had been there a long time, knew each other well. The worker bet twenty-five cents that he'd be able to sneak something past the eagle-eyed guard during a three-day period. Always one for a friendly wager, the guard went along with it. After work that day, the worker stopped at the guard shack and the guard looked him over. After presuming nothing to be found, he let the worker go on his way. The second day, on the way out, the worker stopped at the shack and was checked over again, this time the guard went through the worker's lunch pail, thermos, coat, etc. Again, nothing found so he let him on his way. The third day, the worker approached the shack pushing a wheelbarrow containing his coat, thermos, lunch pail, newspaper, etc. The guard stopped him, inspected the contents of the wheelbarrow, looked under it, then looked over the worker, checking under his hat, in his pockets, etc. He scratched his head then let the worker go by. The following morning, the worker sauntered up to the shack with a smile on his face and said "I told you I'd get something by you. Pay up." Shrugging, the guard reached into his pocket to take out his wallet and proceeded to give the worker a quarter. "Ya got me stumped, there. I looked you over pretty good...didn't see anything in your lunch pail, pockets, in your coat, under your hat, in your thermos. Nothing. What in the world did you take?" The worker put the money in his pocket and patted the old guard on his shoulder, said "The wheelbarrow."
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    Did he check the wheelbarrow?Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    This one time someone stole a big screen TV at store 15. Waked right out with the LP's acknowledgement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010
    niceLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2010
    But honestly, who questions a guy with a wheelbarrow?