Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009 edited
    The clueless girl Britney Murphy, 32, dies of a cardiac arrest due to cocaine drug abuse  
    http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/12/20/brittany-murphy-dies-of-cardiac-arrest-report/  

wtf
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    food????? or heart attack???? you decide
    Attack of The Flea's: Clone Wars
    This Guest's Post and Their Idea of Employee Abuse
    Osama Bin Laden planning to launch an attack in the USA
    ALEX EDWARDS STOP ATTACKING JENNY!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009
    2009 is the year drug abusing celebrities die.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009
    Someone wrote "How sad about her and Heath Ledger" ...  
    Didn't these people take DARE? Such are the consequences of doing DRUGS. It is not sad, it's a risk you should be prepared for if you are going to be a druggie.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    man: The clueless girl Britney Murphy, 32, dies of a cardiac arrest due to cocaine drug abuse  

wtf

Aren't you the guy that did the post "How to grow weed"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Billy mays is the only one I feel sorry for.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and some companies still show his commercials as if nothing happened. I thought it was kind of disrespectful (yeah yeah so I do have a conscience)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    AyaHu: Someone wrote "How sad about her and Heath Ledger" ...  

I said nothing of the sort... but it was sad losing B. MurphyHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009 edited
    no skinny girl is going to get a heart attack at age 32 unless they are coked out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    ObiWan:
    man: The clueless girl Britney Murphy, 32, dies of a cardiac arrest due to cocaine drug abuse  

wtf

Aren't you the guy that did the post "How to grow weed"?

weed is better and safer than cocaine
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    try none of the above .... there is no point to them they all have various negative effects on you and they cost money so why do any of them?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Weed is not safe, contrary to what your personal experience may tell you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman: try none of the above .... there is no point to them they all have various negative effects on you and they cost money so why do any of them?

Damn hizzle.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009
    what is "hizzle" and check your pm'sLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    man: no skinny girl is going to get a heart attack at age 32 unless they are coked out.

Maybe her being skinny was the problem. Your heart can stop if there are no drugs involved or in this case maybe no food either. Same thing happened to Karen Carpenter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhurleydood
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010
    gossipgirl025:
    man: no skinny girl is going to get a heart attack at age 32 unless they are coked out.

Maybe her being skinny was the problem. Your heart can stop if there are no drugs involved or in this case maybe no food either. Same thing happened to Karen Carpenter.

anorexic people have heart problems. your body starts to metabolize organs.
    •  
      CommentAuthormtnmedic
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    Regarding marijuana...for what it's worth...I'm a veteran Paramedic in the field and in the E.R. for almost 30 years. And my sister is a former addict of everything under the sun (sober for 15 years now). I can tell you right now weed IS much safer than coke. Nobody really gets violent when high on weed. Normally, they're looking for a bag of cheetohs. Sure, you really shouldn't drive or operate machinery when high on weed. The same goes for alcohol. But the difference is weed effects perception and alcohol effects judgment. People high on coke, meth, speed, crank and alcohol are often very moody, agitated and violent. And they all face far more physical consequences (like liver failure, renal failure, brain cell death, cardiac arrhythmia, changes in synaptic responses, respiratory failure, etc.) than simply smoking weed. Ask any doctor. Weed isn't without its own caveats and health issues but I'd much rather deal with potheads than people who are wound up on the other stuff. Take a look around you...read the news...how often is it that you hear about car crashes, assault, domestic violence and worse where alcohol is involved? The vast majority of times. Now, try to find the same kinds of incidents involving weed. Not many, I can tell you that.  

My sister said that, by far, the worst addiction to overcome was the nicotine in cigarettes. While marijuana in some of its most potent forms can cause some cancer, cigs producing many kinds of cancer throughout the body (not JUST lung cancer) are profoundly one of the top killers of human beings worldwide. Smoking weed is stultifying but, as far as I know, has never lead anyone into an overdose of marijuana, let alone physically caused anyone to be violent (unless something is added to it).  

Oh by the way, the University of Pittsburgh also released a 12-year study showing that marijuana isn't really the "gateway drug" everyone has thought it to be. Moving on to worse drugs was found to be dependent upon the individual's surrounding environment and social situations. In fact, it's been shown that marijuana is by far the least addicting substance available.  

While we're discussing substances that are more dangerous than weed, let's not forget that the most commonly abused are PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, which often lead to overdose, coma and liver damage, among other things. And need I say anything more about METH?? It's not only relatively cheap and easy to manufacture, it's a ravaging substance that leads to violence and death. Not only that, it presents a hazardous materials situation for anyone and anything within a good distance of a meth kitchen.  

No thanks, I'll be MORE than happy to deal with weed and potheads any day. Let's put our energy and priorities into wiping out coke, meth and rampant alcoholism.  

Just my $0.02 worth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010
    gossipgirl025:

She wasnt that damn skinny, havent you seen her?  

mnt person, weed idiots who try and drive kill people just like alchohol laden people. They addict themselves to it, and neglect their children for it. The people next to me would kick their child out for hours to get high and the kid would pound on the door unable to get in because they were incapacitated.  
    Another family I knew was compeltely addicted to weed and spent themselves into deep credit disrepair, they had a baby they would neglect all the time and smoke in front of. One of my best friends gave up his future to smoke weed, he damaged his brain irreparably and spent his money and could not move forward or make rent, he was kicked out and spent time on the streets looking for money for weed. His judgement was all fucked up by the end he wasnt the same person I knew, he didnt have the mental capabilities he used to, he was just a dormant idiot.  

Dont start a weed debate, drugs are stupid, alchohol is stupid, Smoking is fine with me because it does not maleffect the BRAIN, but smoking is STUPID when you are around other people. Committing suicide is one thing, murder another. Drugs are retarded just like the people who do them.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    AyaHu: Drugs are retarded just like the people who do them.  

That is an all time great quote (and true)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    secondedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....