Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Anyone know of previous year sales that were wake-up-early worthy? Also, what is generally on sale ?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Day After Christmas Sale?
    Before Christmas 2008 Fry's Electronics Ad/ After Christmas 2008 Fry's Electronics Ad
    Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
    Price Adjustment After The Sale
    Fry's Electronics $200 Fee to cut in line (after thankgiving sale) Renton Washi
  3.  permalink
    I hope they have a 4 page ad if I plan on being at work at 6:30am.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009
    Nothing at Fry's is worthwhile
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009
    Ive never heard of a day after christmas sale, and, maybe I am missing something, but Im a pretty big shopper...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Obviously exceptions being christmas items which are always discounted after xmas.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    The sale will consist of Carts and Carts full of merchandise with Blue return stickers reflecting a whopping 5% discount.minimal;
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Guest: The sale will consist of Carts and Carts full of merchandise with Blue return stickers reflecting a whopping 5% discount.minimal;

5% is by far not worth buying resturned products.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    day after christmas sales arn't advertised as stores sell things at a loss usually even cheaper than the Christmas sale to clear shelf space and they want people to buy their stuff on the christmas "sale" (normally prices are inflated then cut) where they won't lose money but gain a lot.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorcaligirl26
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009
    Suzukiman once again you couldnt be more wrong. My store has an eight page ad for Saturday only. Havent seen it yet but it sounds pretty promising.
  5.  permalink
    The only sale that differs from the weekly ad is black friday because it has a few door-busters, but besides the door busters, its pretty much just a regular ad just longer. Lots of mail in rebates and items marked down a couple bucks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009
    Guest: Lots of mail in rebates and items marked down a couple bucks.

And we all know how reliable Fried mailed in rebates are...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2009
    ObiWan:
    Guest: Lots of mail in rebates and items marked down a couple bucks.

And we all know how reliable Fried mailed in rebates are...

I got 100% of my rebates back that I have mailed out.... Fry's or what ever place....Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2009
    ok then most places dont advertise the after Christmas sales since the usually advertise Christmas sales instead (which typically dont have as big a reduction on price as the after Christmas sale.)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Ho ho ho, Meeerry Christmas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I have received 100% of the mail in rebates I've ever gotten from Fry's, as well. I'm going to check the ad ;DSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2009
    AyaHu: I have received 100% of the mail in rebates I've ever gotten from Fry's, as well. I'm going to check the ad ;D

I guess people have trouble following directions..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2009
    Indeed, I once worked for a pretty large cellular phone company as a graphic designer but I sometimes helped with administration. One day we were doing mail in rebates and there was only about 30 over the course of an entire year. She said to me that scarcely 1% of people actually send it in, and of those only 80% fill it out correctly. That's mind boggling since I have received every mail in rebate I've ever gotten a chance to get. It was the cellular phone industry, but similiar I'll bet.Superhero!